|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
An upscale Annapolis town home with green space!?
Yes, they do exist.
This turnkey 4 bedroom, 3 bath home situated in the exclusive community of Riva Trace offers maintenance-free living in a superb location.
Meticulously maintained, the home has been continuously upgraded and improved. It includes
a new central air system
an updated kitchen with a new Jenn-Air oven and cook top, and high-end granite
a gas fireplace
a central vacuum system
a new HE washing machine and a new dryer
a water softening system
a triple charcoal filtering system for drinking waster and ice
an extra-large deck with a natural gas hook up for your grill (Never again change a propane tank)
more closet and elevated storage than you will ever need
a new front porch and sidewalk
a den with built-in shelving
a garage with an additional level of storage, and additional off-street parking
a bedroom thats part of a mother-in-law suite with its own bath and dining area
In addition, the grounds have been professionally landscaped, theres no grass to cut, and the modest association fees include exterior painting and roofing.
The main living space features hard-wood floors and an open plan that flows continuously from the den (and its double-sided gas fireplace) through the kitchen, to the dining and living rooms. The second floor contains the master with ensuite bath and walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms with expansive closets and second-level storage, and a second full-bath. The lower-level includes a mother-in-law suite, storage space, and laundry/workspace.
Riva Trace was built when there was still lots of available waterfront property and mature trees left in Annapolis, and the community reflects both. The community consists of ten cul-de-sacs, each built by a different builder. Three cul-de-sacs contain individual homes, six have town homes, and one contains condominium units.
This home is located in Spring Place, the cul-de-sac with the most open land and the most mature trees.
Bounded by Ginger Creek and Riva Road, Riva Trace is minutes from Route 50, downtown Annapolis, the Naval Academy and Saint Johns College. The DC Metro, an Amtrak Station and BWI Airport are a 20 minute drive, and theres convenient public transportation that can minimize a commute to Baltimore or DC. Whole Foods and Giant are five minutes away, Trader Joes, Safeway, and Grauls are within ten. The South River is two minutes away, the Severn is eight, the Magothy 15, and the Chesapeake Bay 20. The location is perfect!
- Square Feet: 2,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.08 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed