|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
102 Stieren St,
Farmersville, IL 62533
3 beds 2.5 baths 1,700 sqft
Fully remodeled inside and out this spacious ranch home with Living/Dining/Kitchen (19' 6" by 37' 6") makes this home great space for entertaining. The kitchen has beautiful premium maple cabinets, brand new stainless Whirlpool dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, porcelain tile, and beverage cooler installed in a custom island with seating. The Living Room has brand new engineered wood flooring which also flows seamlessly down the hallway (21' by 3' 6"). A stone accent wall with electric fireplace and flat screen wall mount will make the focal point of the whole open concept area.
Laundry/Mudroom with 1/4 bath (6' X 22') is right off the kitchen. It has washer and dryer hookup, mud sink, cabinets for storage and a toilet with two doors for easy access from the hall or kitchen.
Hallway bath (8' x 6') is beautiful with a granite counter top, porcelain tile, jetted tub and water saver toilet.
Master Bedroom 1 (12' by 12') new carpet, LED ceiling fan, mirrored closet doors... the Master Bath is (6'8" by 7') with large 5' walk-in shower with shower wand and rainmaker, granite sink top, water saving toilet and porcelain tile.
Bedroom 2 (12' by 12') new carpet.
Bedroom 3 (12' by 10') This home has fresh paint throughout.
The outside has been completely updated... freshly painted brick and new siding, covered front door entry, new sidewalk, patio, driveway, and landscaping.
***NEW*** A/C, FURNACE, WATERHEATER, WINDOWS, DOORS, FLOORING and LED LIGHTING THROUGHOUT.
On 0.3 acres there is plenty of room for outdoor enjoyment on a nice corner lot in rural community. Located in Farmersville (Sunset Acres) Just a few miles from I-55 makes this location convenient small town living.
Contact John Wilson for a walk through (217)415-9337 Stay turned for photo updates... video walk through and drone footage will be added in a few weeks!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
Fully renovated and clean... This home the perfect combination of modern and rustic. It is on a corner lot with amazing curb appeal.
- Square Feet: 1,700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1971
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.03 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed