|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
HUGE 5200 square foot home, 6 bedroom, 3.5 baths at 8400 feet above sea level. One of the largest homes in Woodland Park has finally come on the market. Located inside the city limits, but in the forest. Surrounded by tall mature pines on a cul-de-sac. Three-car garage with 20 foot ceilings. 200-foot asphalt driveway that wraps all the way around to the back, with concrete in front of the garage. Built at the rear of a 1/2 acre lot. Behind it is an additional 3/4 acre lot also for sale for $100,000, but, if you agree to purchase them both together you can have it for $50,000, for a total two-lot price of $650,000.
Upstairs is 2582 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room, parlor/music room, oak kitchen with stainless steel appliances and room on the oak floor for a large dining room table, and a washer/dryer room that leads out to the garage. 12-foot ceilings. Master bedroom has room for the largest king bed in the world, double-doors to the 5-piece bath with a jacuzzi tub, separate walk-in shower, toilet in a room, 10 foot long double sinks, linen closet, and huge walk-in closet.
The basement is also 2582 square feet. It has 3 bedrooms, one really huge bathroom, a mud room entrance, the utilities room, and two huge multi-purpose rooms. Did I mention 12-foot ceilings throughout?
Here is what needs work:
Water diversion in the back. When it rains really hard it comes down the hill too fast. We did some amateur work with pick and shovel, but it could use a professional. Because of the water, the basement got flooded, and we had to take out all the carpets. Thus, some remodeling will be required in the basement. Upstairs, the carpet needs to be stretched out. Because it is YUGE, might need a professional there as well. Everything else is just TLC for a 13-year old house.
Check out the pictures. If you are interested, please contact me via email to arrange a viewing. Feel free to bring along estimators for the work, appraiser, etc. You'll need to spend some time and take some notes.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 5,164
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed