|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This unit is part of a 55 ft high building (no longer built in the city; now limited to 45 ft high), so it not only higher than the surrounding buildings, but it has a rare unobstructed skyline view (directly to the Hancock) of downtown Chicago that is simply stunning.
Also, to top off this amazing home, all outdoor furniture, rugs and personal property is included.
In addition, all inside / outside audio-visual personal property is included (4 smart TVs / 7 Zone Sonos home system / speakers throughout / receivers / Apple TV boxes / 5 Eero wifi network / Dyson V8 cordless system / et al.)
In order to help the transition for any buyer, we are including 4 hours with IT tech to set up all devices with Smart Home apps (Sonos / Nest thermostat, ringer & rear cam / Easy Light roof top LED lights / Schlage front door lockset / Eero / and NuHeat master bath heated floor), so youre ready to go on Day One.
Building and surrounding grounds / garage are all maintained in prime condition, with custom designed landscaping from the parkway all the way to the alley. Amenities attendant to this unit include private garage parking space and private indoor storage, as well.
The Unit's finishes are of the highest quality, with no expense spared: Viking, Thermador, Fisher & Paykel, Arisiton, Baldwin hardware, Grohe fixtures, Toto toilets (including Smart / remote-controlled Bidet in master), custom-designed cabinetry / doors / millwork throughout and built-in USB ports in kitchen and baths are just some of the many features. in Addition, all systems are new: A/C / dual-burner, multi speed fan Furnace / Humidifier / Air Filtration / 10gpm Tankless Water System
Clearly, this is a turn-key unit with no peers that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Shown by appointment only. Up to 2.5% commission to Buyer's broker / agent.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,750
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed