|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is a nice little farm on 6.3 acres with a beautiful 2200+ sq. ft.house with a small 250 sq. ft. basement. The shop is 960 sq. ft. 24ft. x 40ft. The 12'x20' storage shed fits into the landscape very well. An old tobacco barn with a leanto is off on the side, convenient but out of the way. The house has central air with heat pump that was installed in 2006 and a gas wall unit for backup.The house was remodeled with all new roof, vinyl siding, and windows, and new kitchen, sunroom, upstairs bedroom, laundry-mud room, and basement added A new 200 amp service panel was added with 90% of the wiring replaced. The front porch was added in 2005. The shop was built in year 2000.
In year 2000 we put in a new well and now have plenty of water, and about 2002 we put in a new drainfield now the septic system works real well no trouble since we put the new drainfield in.
Please see the slide show for some more pictures of the inside and outside of this beautiful home.
The property taxes for 2011 is $846.56 it is set up to pay in two installments of 423.28 in June and 423.28 in December.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,252
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1935
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6.30 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)