|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Thank you/your Agent for contacting Ms Hilderbrand at email@example.com
We would very much appreciate Pre-Qualified Inquiries please -
"Will help the process go much faster and smoother!"
SBA - Showings By Appointment
1039 Old Vander Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28312
One Story Single Family Home
HEATING and COOLING-
GARAGE and PARKING
Insulated Attached Garage with attic and concrete flooring
"Have your family gatherings indoors or outdoors, it's up to you.
"Have your privacy too"-
Park inside the fenced in back yard
"Great for outdoor parties and a refuge from inclement weather
ACRES -0.99 acres - WOW!
Lot width: 180 ft
Lot depth: 240 ft
Lots of natural trees and low maintenance private bushes
SECURITY - Fenced in back yard - for total privacy
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (Master bath/Master bedroom).
Separate Living Room area
Separate Dining Room area
Separate Den/Family room area with HUGE picture window for lots of light
Kitchen-Breakfast nook, Bay window, NEW Stove with bottom oven and contemporary stove top,
stand alone microwave, refrigerator, kitchen table and chairs (negotiable)
"Bay window adds lots of light for growing happy plants"
HEATING and COOLING
Forced air - unit is secured
Carpet and Tile
OTHER Interior Features
SPACES AND AMENITIES
Roof type: Composition (in great condition)
Exterior material: Brick and siding
Foundation type: Stone
OTHER Exterior Features:
Few front and back entry steps
Stoop and mini patio out back
Relax on your long Front Porch on Lazy day Sundays -holds many chairs
Large Utility/storage unit. Big enough to store tools, lawn mowers or just about anything!
Well water - New, Inspected and tested last year
(Parcel #: 0476105643)
- Square Feet: 1,568
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1973
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.99 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed