|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Top quality finished poplar wood and trim throughout the home.
Fall in love with this luxurious Raised Ranch, new design! Extra large living room with completely open kitchen and dining room concept with cathedral ceilings, make for an outstanding GREAT ROOM.
Extraordinary abundance of natural light, gas fireplace (self controlled HEATALATOR, helps heat the whole house at an efficient rate), lofted ceiling in great room with kitchen island and beautiful crown molding. Sliding Patio doors lead to yard with plenty of room to design your own back yard! Kitchen by designer with the latest colors and features. The gorgeous high-end counter tops made of cultured marble with granite composite sink, large center island providing additional counter space for the cook while engaging with your company at the same time! New silver finish dishwasher and microwave included. Amazing finishing touches throughout the home include walk-in-closet and master suite with custom wood trim. Large main floor laundry/folding/pantry room with cabinets for easy access, right next to the kitchen. All faucets are top of the line Delta faucets with Clarion shower vinyl and tub surround.
Finished basement with carpet has a room that could easily be the 4th bedroom! Spacious extra deep HEATED 2 1/2 car garage, with extra space in the back for a wood shop or craft shop (technically you could maneuver FOUR cars in this garage!) Garage has hot and cold water spickets! Features Anderson Windows with Low E (shaded) to block sun insulated with Argon gas. Windows are easy to clean from the inside. Insulated R38 on ceilings, R19 in garage, R15 in walls. This home is insulated like a cocoon! Built to last with sturdy construction, Brand new door design (just released), all the doors are the same as the ones put in high-end houses. Truly ready for all your finishing touches! Your new home awaits. Call today!
Beautifully hand finished by LPH Homes, a builder who cares, who puts the finishing touches on the home himself! Top quality in every part of this house!
Extra features include:
Tankless hotwater tank for everlasting hot water,
2 stage High Efficiency Furnace,
Front Windows project out for added square footage,
Each Front bedroom has bump-out box bay windows with custom wood trim,
Fiberglass floating floors with rubber backs are the easiest to care for.
All wood cabinetry. Finished basement, with rec room that could be 4th bedroom!
Lovely neighborhood, well kept, clean and peaceful. Realtors - Buyer's agents welcome - negotiable commission offered. Call or e-mail AkronMP@Gmail.com
What I love about this home -
The GREAT ROOM and the Man Cave and all the attention to detail!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,809
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,149 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed