|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
NICE HOME and 11 LOTS---Build and flip houses while your living close to the lots, then you can keep the house or sell it, perfect opportunity for builder or a builder and a partner to make an awesome profit, it's a great area-- $288,000----Completely Updated---Beautiful older home that was moved onto a scenic lot, master bedroom & bath added plus new dining room and laundry facility, expensive custom lighting and lots of crown moulding with custom windows built in the living room/kitchen combo, country atmosphere, 3-bedroom 2 bath, computer room, formal dining room,hardwood flooring throughout, new heating and air-conditioning unit and new aerobic system--it sits on one-half acre lot It is located a few miles from Spring Hill school in Longview, but the house is actually in Upshur County and Gilmer school district--it's a great area with wonderful neighbors, and a quiet country setting----DIRECTIONS are: Go past Spring Hill school on Gilmer Rd( Hwy 300),go past 1844--keep going 2 miles.Take a right on 726--Go 1 mile, take a right on Glenwood rd until it dead-ends, that's Parkwood, go right, then take an immediate left on Lakewood until that dead-ends, then take a right on Oakwood, go around a curve the house is on Oakwood and Logwood--brown house with siding and a rock front porch. The 11 lots are close to the house but not adjoining it,they r in different areas in the same Lakewood HOA subdivision. all are restricted to site built homes 1500 SF minimum, no mobiles, it would be an awesome opportunity for a builder to make alot of money building and selling the houses and live close to the house he is building, each home sold would qualify for 100% financing since its out of the city limits. New homes are being built and are selling well in this area because its so close to Longview----Text or call 903-235-8468 for more info
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.40x0 Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed