|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Get more for your money in this lovely, established neighborhood of Chula Vista that has no Mello-Roos or Home Owners Association dues or restrictions. Located on a quiet street conveniently in between 805 and I-5, within walking distance to downtown Chula Vista, close to schools, shopping, recreation, medical facilities. This house is in the coastal zone that experiences the most moderate temperatures in the entire San Diego area. There is beautiful addition that doubled the square footage, by adding only two rooms and a large master bath. The Great Room is sunken by two steps, has a vaulted ceiling with skylights, a gas fireplace, and large sliding glass doors that open to a patio and out into the verdant back garden with mature trees and landscaping. The entire addition has new high quality 30-year DuPont laminate flooring. The master bedroom also looks out into the back garden with sliding glass doors, and has one entire wall that is closets with built-in drawers, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass mirrored doors. The master bath is a very large bathroom with a separate shower, jacuzzi and room for the commode. There is also a skylight that opens for fresh air. The main part of the house has two bedroom and a full bath. The kitchen has been updated with a wall removed to open the space, updated cabinets, dishwasher, all appliances. One of the nicest things about the house is the neighbors. Many have been here for decades. These are some of the nicest people I have ever met. You will love living here. *New ceiling fans in every room *New insulated garage door with remote and keypad entry *New heating and central air conditioning system *New automatic sprinklers in the yard *New gutters to keep water away from the doorway areas *New floors in the entire addition *Large playground set in back yard. Appointment Only
AT THIS TIME THE HOUSE IS BEING RENTED.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,880
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1954
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 12,500 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed