|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Consists of Lot 16 and 1/2 of Lot 17. Total 0.46 of an acre.
Nice ranch home on property with large deck pointed toward the wooded area of the property. The deck overlooks a flowing brook.Deck was rebuilt several years ago.Front of home with nice large living room window also pointed toward woods great for privacy.
Decks 525 Square Feet.
Appliances, washing machine , dryer , refrigerator only a few years old oven is brand new.
New kitchen countertop.
New Kitchen condensed stone sink.
New Water Heater.
New front door.
Roof of home and garage only a few years old.
New septic tank installed a few years ago.
Its a poly tank that does not decay like steel and concrete tanks.
Plenty of room for expansion.
The house has a chimney because the previous owner had a woodchip stove in the living room at one point but then removed it before selling the home to me.
So a woodstove could be added in the future.
The house has electric heat with a thermostat in every room.
So you can choose which part of the house you want heated.
On the property is also a LARGE oversized garage which would be great for a person with several cars or someone who likes working on cars or needs room for a business or hobby they have.
Size of garage 30 x 36 feet (not including the deck which itself is pretty good size).
The garage has 2 garage doors but there is room to put in a third garage door.
The previous owner build a large wooden table in one corner of the garage.
Really well build large table.
Garage has a deck with overhang.
The garage is so large it could maybe be turned into a second home !
Large paved driveway room for several cars..
Also have large fence along one side of property.
Will sell partially furnished if the buyer wants at no extra cost.
This would include living room sofa with matching chair.
Some of the wall hangings.
Center table with 2 end tables.
A picnic table with umbrella on the deck of the house.
In the garage there are several items that the new owner could have if they want including- a large metal cabinet with drawers, a 2 door metal cabinet , a large wood storage box , extra vinyl siding that was left over after the house was sided ,a refrigerator etc..
And a sitting lounge on the deck of the house and one on the deck of the garage.
Between the garage and house is a storage shed.
Almost one half an acre.
Small quiet community dues only $325 a year which include snow plowing/sanding, road maintenance & water !
One if not the lowest community dues in the area.
Some dues in other communities are $1000 or more.
Only a few minutes from Dingmans bridge for people who work in Jersey or NY.
Would be great for a N.Y. businessman who wants a getaway home in the Pa mountains to take his family.
If you have any questions please email.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.46 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed