|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
~ NO REAL ESTATE AGENTS OR BROKERS PLEASE..!
~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION..!
~ THIS HOME IS NOT FOR RENT OR LEASE..!
Pristine lake front ranch home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, cozy living room with natural gas fireplace and two thermal pane skylights. Kitchen w/ breakfast bar / island, updated GE stainless face appliances (ie. glass top electric range, dishwasher, built-in microwave w/ convection oven), Samsung side-by-side refrigerator w/ ice + water dispenser. Light maple cabinetry w/ slide-outs, double porcelain sink w/ new stainless steel faucet & garbage disposal. Dining area accommodates full size dinner table including large china hutch & dry bar - all is conveniently located adjacent to the lake side screen porch + extended stone barbecue patio. Master suite includes entertainment nook, large bathroom w/ his & hers culture marble sinks, water closet area, separate cultured marble bathtub as well as a walk-in shower unit and a walk-in clothes closet w/ organized shelving. 1st guest suite is located at the opposite end of the home for privacy and is served by a full size bath w/ tub-shower unit. 2nd guest bedroom (or office) is located off the foyer entrance. Separate laundry room w/ new Maytag Centennial appliances located off guest hallway area. Finished attached 2 car garage w/ new automatic double wide overhead vehicle door, built-in work bench, custom enclosed storage cabinets, tool storage racks and pull-down stairway accessible attic storage space. Main entrance has a wrap-around rocking chair porch. Back of property enjoys much privacy to observe interesting wildlife (ie. herons, humming birds, ducks, turtles, frogs...) among the mature weeping willow trees and evergreens which adorn the tranquil lake side setting.
HOME SPECIAL FEATURES:
QUICK RECOVERY NATURAL GAS HOT WATER HEATER (NEW) ~ NATURAL GAS FORCED AIR CENTRAL HEATING (NEW) ~ CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM (NEW) ~ NATURAL GAS FIREPLACE W/ MARBLE FACE ~ TWO THERMOPANE SKYLIGHT UNITS ~ THERMOPANE WINDOWS W/ VINYL CLAD ~ CUSTOM ARCH DOORWAYS ~ CATHEDRAL & TREY CEILINGS ~ THEATER SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM ~ CEILING FANS W/ LIGHTS ~ SCREEN PORCH W/ EXTENDED STONE BARBECUE PATIO ~ WRAP-AROUND ROCKING CHAIR FRONT PORCH ENTRY ~ CUSTOM LANDSCAPING W/ POND ~ RAIN GUTTERS ~ AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM W/ RAIN SENSOR ~
SUBDIVISION SPECIAL FEATURES:
ACCENT LIGHTED GARDENS AT MAIN ENTRANCE ~ FENCED COMMUNITY SWIMMING POOL WITH LOCKED PRIVACY GATE ~ LIGHTED TENNIS COURTS ~ VOLLEYBALL COURT ~ SMALL CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND ~ CONTINUOUS SIDEWALKS WITH STREETLIGHTS FOR FOR EVENING DOG WALKS OR EXERCISE ~ FISHING & BOATING IN FISH STOCKED LAKE ~ REGIME MAINTAINED STREETS, LAKES AND ALL COMMUNITY LANDSCAPING.
BOATS & RV'S:
THERE IS A LOCKED RECREATIONAL STORAGE FACILITY FOR BOATS & CAMPERS PROVIDED WITHIN THIS SUBDIVISION.
ALL IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR: COLLETON RIVER & MAY RIVER PUBLIC BOAT LAUNCHES ~ POST OFFICE ~ LIBRARY ~ HOME DEPOT ~ LOWES ~ WALMART ~ SAMS ~ TARGET ~ STAPLES ~ PETSMART ~ BEST BUY ~ HOBBY LOBBY MANY RESTAURANTS, GROCERY STORES AND CHURCHES. ONLY 3 MILES FROM THE BRIDGE TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND & 35 MINUTES FROM SAVANNAH, GA. POA fees are only $140.00 per quarter = $560.00 annually. Optional recreation vehicle / boat storage facility is $175.00 annually.
CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE OR LEAVE US A MESSAGE... THANK YOU..!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,565
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.14 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed