|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
~ MY HOME LISTING IS ONLY FOR INTERESTED HOME BUYERS, NOT FOR SALES AGENTS..!
~ NO REAL ESTATE AGENTS OR BROKERS PLEASE...!
~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION..!
~ NOTE; THIS HOME IS NOT FOR RENT OR LEASE..!
Pristine lake front ranch home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, cozy living room with gas fireplace and 2 thermal pane skylights. Kitchen w/ breakfast bar / island, updated GE stainless face appliances (ie. glass top electric range, dishwasher, built-in microwave / convection oven), Samsung side-by-side refrigerator w/ ice + water dispenser. Light maple cabinetry w/ slide-outs, double porcelain sink w/ new faucet & garbage disposal. Dining area accomodates full size dinner table including large china hutch & dry bar - all is conveniently located adjacent to the lake side screen porch + extended stone barbecue patio. Master suite includes entertainment nook, large bathroom w/ his & hers culture marble sinks, water closet area, seperate cultured marble bathtub as well as a walk-in shower unit and a walk-in clothes closet w/ organized shelving. 1st guest suite is located at the opposite end of the home for privacy and is served by a full size bath w/ tub-shower unit. 2nd guest bedroom (or office) is located off the foyer entrance. Seperate laundry room w/ new Maytag Centennial appliances located off guest hallway area. Finished attached 2 car garage w/ new automatic double wide overhead vehicle door, built-in work bench, custom enclosed storage cabinets, tool storage racks and pull-down stairway accessible attic storage space. Main entrance has a wrap-around rocking chair porch. Back of property enjoys much privacy to observe interesting wildlife (ie. herons, humming birds, ducks, turtles, frogs...) among the mature weeping willow trees and evergreens which adorn the tranquil lake side setting.
HOME SPECIAL FEATURES:
GAS FIREPLACE W/ MARBLE FACE ~ THERMO PANE SKYLIGHT UNITS ~ THERMO PANE WINDOWS W/ VINYL CLAD ~ CUSTOM ARCH DOORWAYS ~ CATHEDRAL & TREY CEILINGS ~ THEATER SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM ~ CEILING FANS ~ SCREEN PORCH W/ EXTENDED STONE BARBECUE PATIO ~ WRAP-AROUND ROCKING CHAIR FRONT PORCH ENTRY ~ CUSTOM LANDSCAPING W/ WATERFALL POND ~ RAIN GUTTERS ~ AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM W/ RAIN SENSOR.
SUBDIVISION SPECIAL FEATURES:
ACCENT LIGHTED GARDENS AT MAIN ENTRANCE ~ FENCED COMMUNITY SWIMMING POOL WITH LOCKED PRIVACY GATE ~ LIGHTED TENNIS COURTS ~ VOLLEYBALL COURT ~ SMALL CHILDRENS PLAYGROUND ~ CONTINUOUS SIDEWALKS WITH STREETLIGHTS FOR FOR EVENING DOG WALKS OR EXCERCISE ~ FISHING & BOATING IN FISH STOCKED LAKE ~ REGIME MAINTAINED STREETS, LAKES AND ALL COMMUNITY LANDSCAPING.
BOATS & RV'S:
THERE IS A LOCKED RECREATIONAL STORAGE FACILITY FOR BOATS & CAMPERS PROVIDED WITHIN THIS SUBDIVISION.
ALL IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR: COLLETON RIVER & MAY RIVER PUBLIC BOAT LAUNCHES ~ POST OFFICE ~ NEW LIBRARY ~ HOME DEPOT ~ LOWES ~ TARGET ~ STAPLES ~ PETSMART ~ BEST BUY ~ MANY GROCERY STORES & RESTAURANTS. ONLY 3 MILES FROM THE BRIDGE TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND & 35 MINUTES FROM SAVANNAH, GA.
~ ~ ~ ~ POA fees are $140.00 per quarter = $560.00 annually.
~ ~ ~ ~ Optional recreation vehicle / boat storage facility is $175.00 annually.
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT OR LEAVE US A MESSAGE... THANK YOU..!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Security System
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.14 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)