|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
NEED TO SELL MY PROPERTIES..2 acres just east of Mcintosh, NM. Great place to get away from the big city hustle and bustle. Park your pop up on it or put a mobile home! There is plenty of room. Own your own piece of land for almost nothing out of your pocket up front. Go visit Laguna Del Perro on the weekend or go sightseeing in the Manzano mountains! Creating dirt road access shouldn't be difficult as it's one lot from Ice Plant Rd. Houses around drawing power.
Purchase price: WAS $3950.NOW $2995 OR $1490 CASH PRICE (Priced below market)
$99 down! + $50 doc fee + mobile notary fee ($50-$150) if buyer not local.
ONLY $99 a month for 42 months at 11.5%.
Monthly payments can be set up using a 3rd party escrow company such as Sunwest Trust or American Escrow so you have confidence in what youre buying! Closing will be through a notary. Seller is local in Albuquerque.
GPS coordinates: 34.8425, -106.0215
COPY AND PASTE LINK BELOW TO VIEW PROPERTY ON GOOGLE MAPS
If you type 8 W Heard Rd Moriarty, NM 87035 into your phone this will take you straight to the property. This may not be the physical address, but will take you to it. Use the maps in the ad for a guide.
State: New Mexico
Size: 2 acres
Yearly taxes: $23.03
Tax ID: R000109101
Legal description: GOLDEN VALLEY ESTATES LOT 28 SECTION 8.
Call Matt at 505-750-1588 for details.
Please verify this info with the Torrance county assessor for your records.
Visit my FB page to view others for sale.Southwest Dream Land For Sale.
Due your own due diligence.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed