|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
For sale by owner
No Agents Please
Appointment Only Call to see
Traditional style 5 bedroom, 4 full bath house on large wooded lot, elegant entry hall with Swarovski crystal chandelier and guest closet, huge formal living room with fireplace and beautiful mantel, lots of windows and natural light, elegant dining room, family room with fireplace, wired for big screen tv above mantel, eat in kitchen with island, granite countertops, 1800 sq foot full walk out basement on Houndslake Golf Course, on Azalea 5. Watch Golf pros practice for the masters tournament from your spacious XXXX sq ft raised deck or XXXX sq foot screened porch. Beautiful, wooded, quiet street and neighbors with view of woods to the front and golf course and pond to the rear. Lots of mature oak trees. Two fireplaces. New windows and siding.
Updated master bath with double marble vanity, spacious walk in marble shower and floor, 2 person garden soaking tub, toilet and bidet, spacious linen closet, gold plated Moen fixtures, crystal chandelier. Spacious master with abundant natural light and hardwood floors, two large walk in closets, spacious dressing room filled with natural light and crystal light fixture. Double linen closet conveniently located in upper hallway for bedroom linens.
Large closets in all bedrooms.
All bathrooms updated.
Updated kitchen with beautiful high end granite counter tops with custom, raised English tile backsplash. Quality, natural wood cabinets that can be painted if you prefer white, grey or any color cabinets. Huge butlers pantry with freezer, full upper and lower quanlity wood cabinets, sink, full bathroom for guests and spacious laundry area.
Hardwood Oak floors throughout, carpet in three bedrooms.
Luxury, high end trims, real wood crown moldings, chair railings, real hardwood floors, very high quality home at an affordable price. Lots of extra closets. Coat closets at front and back door for yourself and guests.
Rare Bonus! Full walk out 1800 SQ Ft basement heated and cooled that owner used for large model railroad layout with separate work and storage rooms. Can be made into a perfect huge man cave, play area for children or crafting or work space. See the before pictures for the actual Basement before being divided for the trains.
Put your own touches on this elegant, spacious, inviting well loved family home. We have had it pressure washed, yard is lovely with azaleas, dogwoods, camellias, and are presently sorting through and cleaning up 20 years of stuff.
All Furnishings and Appliances are Negotiable
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,500
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 150x170 Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed