|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Contact Phone/Text (484) 332-2118
Charming Dutch Colonial home on a larger corner lot south of the canal and minutes to Cape May's beaches, shops and restaurants. The ownership/rental possibilities for this house abound. It is perfect as a single family home or it can be offered as a beach house rental. It has a bright and airy living room with cathedral ceiling and sky lights and dining area that opens to a great kitchen with breakfast bar and slider to a larger deck for outdoor entertaining. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a Master suite with bathroom/shower and a separate but attached studio in-law suite with a full bath, laundry, and efficiency kitchenette with a private entrance. On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a full bath along with a loft that can be utilized as an office or sitting area. There is also a balcony deck where you can take in the sun or stargaze at night. The main kitchen is large and open and sets up for a family gathering spot that is joined by the dining area and family room. The property is fully fenced with premium quality vinyl fence for privacy and encloses a grass yard for gatherings outside or an area for children to play. There is a large outdoor shower featuring a cedar wood shower enclosure. Property upgrades include new windows, new kitchen appliances (stove and refrigerator), new air conditioner/heater inverter ductless units throughout the house allowing for zoned and energy efficient cooling/heating, whole house exterior and interior painting, new front door, new kitchen flooring, new vinyl deck at entrance to home, maintenance free oversized premium shed, landscaping, and aluminum gutters. The driveway allows enough parking for four vehicles with a bonus spot to park another vehicle, boat, or RV etc. As mentioned, the house is a 4 bed/3bath single family home that can be lived in or rented in a variety of configurations, for e.g., live in the 3 bed/2 bath part of the home and rent the 1 bed/1 bath suite or rent the entire 4/3 home as a beach rental property. Current owners have lived in the property and rented it for the last five summer seasons. Total rental income was over $20,000 last year during a nine week rental period. Prime summer weeks rented for $3,500.00/week. Stop in for a tour. This home will not last long.
***Owners will consider providing a percentage commission for buyers agents who bring an offer to closing.***
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,328
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1970
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,500 Sq. Ft.
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed