|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
10649 Joshua Street, Adelanto, CA 92301
Call: 760-475-7223/760-530-9933 if you are interested in purchasing!
Only pre-approved buyers are welcome.
Cute and charming house. Located in very quiet neighborhood in the South-West of Adelanto. Our next door neighbors are the nicest neighbors. Quarter mile to AdelantoHigh School (the sixth most expensive high school in the USA). Half block awayyou meet theendless desert; 25 minutes' drive to Wrightwoodand Lake Jackson; 25 minutes' drive to Barstow Outlets; 35 minutes' drive to Ghost Towne; 40 minutes' drive to Rainbow Basin; 30 minutes' drive to the magnificent Sunset Hills Chapel in Apple Valley; 25 minutes' drive to Mojave Narrows Regional Park;35 minutes drive to Hesperia Lake; 50 minutes' drive to Silverwood Lake; 55 minutes' drive to Gregory Lake; an hour drive to Lake Arrowhead; 15 minutes' drive to Victor Valley Mall via the back road and an hour and a half drive to Las Vegas.
Large backyard and front yard
All plumbing, electric and energy-saving installations are up-to-date
Many trees and plantssuch as eucalyptus, pine, apple, plums, aloes, mountain aloes and various desert plants
Access to public transportation to connect with the entire High Desert and surrounding counties
Unlimited parking space in driveway, street and curve--will never run out of parking space during a party and no street sweeping tickets!
Large attached two car garage
Excellent condition roof
Nearby schools: Adelanto High School, Ted Vick Elementary and middle, Colombia International Academy, Desert Trails Charter, Vista Verde Elementary...
Built in 2001
3 bed 1 bath
1,260 square foot living space and 7,650 square foot total area
Large backyard and front yard
A lot of trees
Large attached 2 car garage
Excellent condition roof
Nestled by schoolsAdelantoHigh School, Ted Vick Elementary, Colombia International Academy, Desert Trails Charter, AdelantoScience, Arts and Math Academy, Westside Elementary, BradachElementary, Franklin Gus Elementary, Westcreek Elementary and many others with transportation provided
Garage - Attached
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 7,260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2001
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1,206 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed