|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FOR SALE BY OWNER 843-830-3517 or
PLEASE BE INFORMED:
Zestimate does NOT reflect the 2 sheds plus brick sidewalks, landscaping/irrigation, security system and countless upgrades that make this house stand above and beyond all others in the Charleston area. Must see to truly appreciate this ready-to-live-in home!
This is a well loved and beautifully maintained home on a quiet cul-de-sac in Hunters Woods in Crowfield Plantation. This house has everything desirable in a home from its spacious floor plan to a captivating, "Southern Living Yard" complete with wrought iron garden gates that open to brick sidewalks encircling a very large deck. Check out the enormous 426 sq ft deck with wrought iron railings for an unobstructed view of the koi pond, waterfall and charming patio setting with Charleston benches and roll back swing. The yard is gloriously landscaped with a multitude of hanging baskets and urns all of which are completely maintained by an automatic irrigation system. Truly a backyard private oasis perfect for cook-outs and entertaining. The house is flanked by two majestic live oaks for a true southern appeal. The entire yard is equipped with landscape lighting that illuminates the home and gardens luxuriously. Enter this home through a new and updated Thurmature door with rain glass accents for plenty of natural light without sacrificing privacy. This home has been freshly painted inside and out. Crown Molding 3 1/2" throughout home. It boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 full newly renovated bathrooms and 1 half bath. The first floor has a large living room with a wood burning fireplace and french doors that open to the extra large deck. It adjoins the kitchen that has custom, solid oak cabinetry and eat-in breakfast area, granite countertops, under-mount stainless steel sink, all stainless steel appliances including a JenAir range. The foyer, formal dining room and living room are all newly finished Red Oak hardwood flooring as is the entire house. The second floor has a huge, elegant Master Bedroom with a vaulted ceiling. The Master Bath has a stylish double vanity and walk-in shower. The two additional spare bedrooms share a hall bath that has a cast iron Kohler tub and high end faucets. Exceptional, high-end light fixtures throughout the entire house which includes new, Masterlock doorknobs and accessories. Best of all, this house has a completely separate fourth bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower in room over the garage. This bedroom is ideal for a mother-in-law suite, teenager living space, or perfect guest bedroom with complete privacy, even its own stair case. The laundry room is large with solid oak cabinetry and extra closet space for seasonal storage. All windows are double paned, vinyl for maximum energy-efficiency which lowers the monthly utility cost by a considerable amount. The garage is a double car garage with builtin cabinetry and sink and a freshly finished floor for easy maintenance. So nicely finished it has baseboards and an insulted garage doors should owner wish to use as a man-cave. Must see to fully appreciate! Oversize drive way accommodates extra parking space. Two extra storage sheds in the back yard: The first shed is 12 ' x 12' and comes fully equipped with electricity and lighting and sturdy wood shelves with a pegboard wall for organizing tools and equipment. The second shed is 18' x 6' with 2 extended doors for storing large outdoor lawn equipment or hobby interests. The 2 Carrier AC units are 3 years old. The energy efficient heat pump hot water heater is 2 years old, and the roof is approximately 9 years old with 30 year architectural shingles. Transferable Termite Bond. All the upgrades one could want including a security system for house and sheds. NOT A DETAIL OVERLOOKED! See Zillow for 3 D and Walking Tour.
What we love about this home:
This home is conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Charleston with easy access to the interstate. It is ideal for Boeing and Volvo employees. Hunters Woods is one of the few neighborhoods with sidewalks on both sides of the street. Perfect for leisure walks and safe play space for children. Crowfield has walking/biking trails, many green spaces and parks, within one block of community pool. Goose Creek has many shopping and eating establishments while maintaining a small town feel. The schools are within walking distance of Westview Elementary and Westview Middle and Stratford High School. Outstanding daycare facilities are located just as you leave the neighborhood on your way to work.
- Square Feet: 1,940
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1987
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 9,900 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed