|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home feels like in new condition, truly move-in ready.
This home is custom built by an architect on a budget and an eye for a certain look. It is a beautiful custom built brick home that sits on a cul-de-sac in the Olde Point Community and is in the very desirable Topsail School system. 2 minutes to Topsail High School! You will have water rights through the association, and the yearly fee is only $50.
As you enter the front door, you will be impressed by the vaulted ceilings and openness of the living area and split floor plan. You will love the kitchen with custom designed candlelight cherry cabinets, solid surface counter tops and gourmet stainless steel appliances including a double oven.
Neutral colors throughout! Nice wood trim throughout the home. Living and Dining areas have a massive vaulted ceiling, open to the Kitchen. All rooms have been freshly painted. The wood floors have great character and feel, newly refinished and clean!! .
Enjoy your spacious screened in porch with complete privacy provided by the nature preserve in full view as you sit in the quiet of the evening, enjoying the vista.
Don't forget the spacious 4th bedroom/bonus room upstairs. Huge walk-in attic and a two and half car garage. The Garage has a Storage Room and a Workshop Area, in addition to 2 car ample parking inside. Garage door openers in full working order, and freshly painted!!
Extra features include a screened in porch right off the dining room with a wooded lot view! Also hot tub, water conditioner, irrigation system, central vac, and cozy gas fireplace.
Optional community amenities are available, golf, tennis, swimming pool, boat storage and boat ramp. You get to pick and choose.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,335
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 20,460 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed