|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This lovely home has two master bedrooms, one upstairs with attached bathroom and one downstairs with handicapped accessible 5 piece attached bathroom, walk in closet & laundry room. Downstairs master bedroom could also be an in-law suite and was built in 2016. Downstairs living areas, stairs & upstairs hallway are beautiful hardwood floors that were installed in 2016. All bedrooms have carpet, with 2 bedrooms upstairs being brand new & other 3 bedrooms carpet installed in 2016. Downstairs living area boasts a large, light filled living room & dining room that are open to the foyer. Foyer has cathedral ceiling and filled with light from two sky lights. New chandelier in foyer. Kitchen was updated in 2016 with hardwood floors, custom built maple cabinets, under cabinet lighting, granite counter tops & pantry surrounding the stainless refrigerator. Stainless stove, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher convey with the property. Kitchen is open to family room which has a beautiful marble wood burning fireplace. Newly remodeled half bath is off family room. Newly replaced sliding door opens from family room into large screened porch with newly installed outdoor ceiling fan. Deck off screened porch was rebuilt in 2016. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms, to include one of the master bedrooms. Sunken bedroom over garage has large closet and can be used as a bonus room. Wall mounted television in sunken bedroom to convey with sale. Upstairs has two full bathrooms, one in master and one in hallway. Each bedroom has nice sized closets. There are two closets in upstairs hall. Attic access is in upstairs hallway and attic is fully floored and has a thermostat-controlled attic fan to keep attic cool in the summer.
Exterior of the house was remodeled in 2003 to include CertainTeed brand windows, siding & 30-year architectural roof, plus new garage door & skylights. Front porch and front door replaced in 2017 with composite decking, brushed aluminum railing & beautiful craftsman style front door. All outdoor lighting fixtures replaced in 2017. Large cement driveway was laid in 2015 and has parking for 6+ vehicles. Gravel RV pad is on right side of house with a dedicated 220 connection with separate breaker and 110 outdoor electrical outlets. HVAC was replaced in 2010. Downstairs master bedroom has separate HVAC that was installed when addition was built in 2016. New 50-gallon hot water heater installed in 2016. New electrical panel was installed in 2016. One car garage has new paneling and a second washer/dryer hook up with new dryer vent installed in 2017. Back yard is fully fenced. Shed and kids treehouse also in back yard. Yard is a bird watchers paradise! Over 50 bird species have been seen.
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.85 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed