|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The kitchen has extended countertops for bar seating, and all of the major appliances such as a range, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Medium oak cabinets used throughout the house. The master bathroom has a garden tub with a window, stand-up shower with built-in seat, and dual sinks. Master bedroom also has 2 windows, a linen closet and walk-in closet. Two large bedrooms with windows and full sized closets. Full bath available close to both bedrooms. The large living room has a cozy natural gas fireplace that can be used during power loss. Large bifold closet in the hallway for a full-size washer and drier. Coat closet.
Outside is vinyl siding with a brick and block foundation, with plenty of crawl space storage. A termite service was done and there are yearly inspections.
Energy efficient natural gas pack provides hot heat (FHA) and central A/C (replaced 5/2013, thermostat 8/2015). Natural gas hot water heater (replaced 4/2011). Carpet was replaced in 8/2013.
High speed internet and cable are available. This neighborhood uses municipal water, sewer, and garbage collection provided by the town of Holly Springs.
NO HOA FEES!
Holly Springs is a suburb of Raleigh with a population of 31,827. Holly Springs is in Wake County and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. Many families live in Holly Springs and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Holly Springs are highly rated.
0.7 miles to Holly Springs Elementary School.
0.9 miles to Holly Ridge Middle School.
2.0 miles to HS High School.
Holly Springs has been ranked as the safest town in N.C. with 25,000 or more people and the 51st safest in the country by the neighborhood search engine NeighborhoodScout.
2.0 miles to Ting Park.
1.3 miles to Bass Lake Park.
Less than 8 miles from fishing and boating in Harris Lake.
Only 1.5 miles to the wonderful Holly Springs Farmers Market in downtown Holly Springs.
Distance to Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) - 20 miles.
Distance to N.C. Beaches 2-hour drive.
Distance to Research Triangle Park - 21 miles.
Easy and close access to new shopping centers all along the Highway 55 Bypass, from restaurants, retail, movies, banking, and much more. Holly Springs even is home to 2 micro-breweries! Check out all that Holly Springs has to offer by visiting their official website:
I apologize for the photos, but someone is currently living in the house and I cant get new/better ones right now. I will post more/better photos as they become available. The house is available for viewing by appointment and will be available for new ownership on Dec. 1, 2019 (possibly sooner).
REALTORS: Will provide a 2.0% Commission for providing a qualified buyer.
- Square Feet: 1,361
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.27 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed