|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home is 1 of 4 currently under construction in new subdivision Phase 5 of Terrace Meadows in Beebe AR, (Subdivision is too new to locate in Google maps).
This energy savings home is constructed with R-15 insulation in the walls and R-38 over ceilings, and the roof is constructed with radiant barrier thermostat board, 2 rotating roof turbines and Weatherwood architectural shingles. The Maintenance Free Exterior is constructed with ACME brick front and sides, Design features include (high end / top of the line) Granite Countertops, LED Lighting throughout, lots of recessed lighting, Fans in all bedrooms, Living Room, and Covered Patio.
Open concept living area featuring custom crown molding, plank flooring in Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen.
Living Room has high cathedral ceilings with recessed lighting and ceiling fans. Kitchen and Dining Room has 9 ft ceiling and Breakfast bar, features Granite counter tops with under counter sink and Stainless Steel appliances.
Master Bedroom has custom molding accenting the Panned Ceiling with recessed lighting and lighted Ceiling fan. Tile flooring in Master bath, featuring Whirlpool tub, separate step-in sit-down shower, Custom vanity with Granite counter tops and 2 under counter sinks, large walk in closet, with custom built shelving.
Split bedroom plan, with bedrooms 2&3 featuring custom shelving in closets, and are both separated by Bath and linen closets. Tile Flooring decorates Bath 2, it also has Custom vanity with Granite counter top & under counter sink, and a Tub & Shower enclosure.
Tile flooring in the Laundry room with full cabinets above washer & dryer.
Walls have R-15 Insulation & ceiling are insulated to R-38 in attic. Ample storage in Attic over garage with easy access Pull down ladder.
Brick mailbox - Yard to be fully landscaped
Builder furnishes 1 year Builder Warranty & 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty that covers appliances and systems like HVAC, plumbing and mechanical systems for the first year, and structural defects through year 10.
Beebe School District School bus picks-up within Subdivision.
- Square Feet: 1,330
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed