|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A MUST SEE! Luxury 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath custom brick home attached finished 2 car garage, Basement entry ! The main home features custom trim throughout carpeted staircase accessing all levels of the home with 4 spacious bedrooms / 3.5 baths with sweeping west facing views from each level. Sunsets views from the custom deck with grand staircase every evening are included! There is also space in the finished basement for a in-law guest suite with 1 bedroom / 1 bath that can be entered through the garage. A custom stamped concrete sidewalk brings to the front door, next to lush landscaping is found on this beautiful custom home. Minutes from Route 376 is only 1.0 mile away.
45 minutes form the Pittsburgh international airport & 20 minutes from Boardman Ohio. Person Park can be easily accessed by the by a private pathway along Hess Ice Rink this breathtaking 2.0 miles walking trail is only a few minutes away! ed wood floors, Ceramic tile in Master bath & walk in closet with washer and drier on the second floor, oak spindle rail staircases, gorgeous crown molding, custom windows/blinds treatments include Painted shutters. Kitchen features wood cabinets, granite countertops, all new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and is open to the dining room for easy entertaining! Downstairs is finished with a wet bar additional refrigerator, a bedroom and bonus great room make it great for additional guests or teens. The master suite is spacious with high ceilings and includes a Master bath has a custom shower, designer tile, granite counters, sink and a private jetted garden tub overlooking the backyard. You don't want to miss this beautiful luxury home!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
Fabulous custom home ! Feel the gulf breezes from this luxury unit in a quiet historical neighborhood along panoramic Neshannock trails dr. Take strolls in the evening, view fantastic sunsets. Short bike ride or walk through Neshannock Township with its shops, restaurants and fun events. It doesn't get any better!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,421
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed