|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Very close to bypass, MSU athletics, new neighborhood Walmart
5 minute drive to Oktibbeha County Hospital, all times of the day, any time of year
109 Trotter Lane, Starkville,MS 39759
4721 square feet
4 bedroom, 4 full bath, 2 half baths, gameroom with kitchenette and icemaker
Master spa tub, air jets
House on 2.99 acres on a quiet cul de sac at end of a dead end street
Built 1966 by Vanlandingham
Additional 5 acres lot
Other things that are usually not in the normal square footage price :
Irrigation system 15,000
Play structure, swing set, sand box, 3500
Has electrical outlet
Storehouse, half bath 7000
Pool, pool deck, lampposts 35,000
New, 2019, pool cleaner robot 900
Pool cover 2013 1200
Salt water system, 2019 400
Cartridge filter 680
Fence around pool 13,000
Metal ornamental fence
Chain link fence
All posts in concrete
By Joe Couvillon
2 Patio doors custom welded doors 5,000
By Pruitts Fabrication and Welding
Exposed aggregate driveway 20,000
Landscape timber wall, top driveway 5000
All supporting posts in concrete
2 stained cedar arbors
Fiberglass posts 12,000
New zoysia sod around pool 3,000
Extra 5 acres wooded 50,000
Screened in back patio, skylight
Puck lights under eave
Puck lights under copper
Patio, copper gutters, stone walks, fireplace 100,000 (not counted in above footage)
Landscape lighting 2,000
Commercial dehumidifier in crawl space 1,000
High end mailbox 370
50 amp plug and sewer and water for recreational vehicle on driveway 2500
Stones in ditch at bottom driveway
Pella windows, except kitchen, upstairs bedroom
3 water heaters
French drains on front
French drain behind laundry room
Circular brick wall in front yard
Spotlights in front yard
Entire exterior newly painted spring, 2019
Downstairs Feb, 2018
Upstairs Jan, 2019
Gameroom July, 2014
Over carport room 2016
Gameroom addition about year 2000
Cleaned all AC air ducts 2018
Large walk in attic room
Roof done 2010
Maintained St. Augustine grass
Basketball goal on driveway
Original hardwood floors
Walk in cedar closet
Faux painter special touches:
Study sponge technique, bricks restored with faux technique
Dining room rag technique
Parlor bath faux brick and vines, you just have to see it
Patio ceiling sponge painted
Beams on patio beat up/ distressed to make them look old
Breezeway ceiling faux painted clouds by Vicki Burnett
Gameroom ceiling stenciled by the faux painter
Hardwood floor polisher, Electrolux wood buffer and supplies
Separate water meters for house and irrigation
Doorbell system: master bedroom, patio, game room, foyer, den
Monthly maintenance by Northeast Exterminating since 1991, probably since before that
Built 1966 by Vanlandingham, excellently maintained, remodeled 2007
We will keep:
Dining room light fixture and round thing on ceiling that goes with it
Laundry room refrigerator and freezer
TOTAL OF ABOVE NUMBERS $181,050
SELLING PRICE $725,000
Will negotiate for selling:
Ferris commercial grade riding lawnmower, zero turn, 52 inch deck 24 HP paid $8179
Pool table paid $845
- Square Feet: 4,721
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1966
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed