|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*LEASE IS NOT AVAILABLE*
Multiple Use -- Restaurant / Bar / Winery / Auction / Auto Sales / Vacation Home... with Commercial and Residential zoning, the possibilities are endless!
This property has previously been a bar/restaurant since 2002 and an auto sales since 2015.
It meets all current NYS commercial code requirements for any type of business licensing
(The AVAILABLE full liquor, beer, wine, and food licenses are less than $100 per month)
NYS CERTIFIED FIRE ALARM, TWO ANZIL SYSTEMS, AND COMPLETE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT. OVER 300 CAPACITY. SPACIOUS COMMERCIAL KITCHEN WITH EQUIPMENT, LARGE WALK-IN COOLER AND ALL RESTAURANT FURNITURE INCLUDED ! SET ON A 1.3 ACRE LOT, THIS PROPERTY COMES WITH A LARGE ACCOMMODATING PARKING LOT.
Easily accessible location centered between Chautauqua Lake and Findley lake (10 minutes in either direction) -- only 1/2 mile off the Route 86 exit -- only 12 miles to Lake Erie -- directly on the snowmobile trails in Sherman --
With over $360,000 originally invested in this property, annual taxes at ONLY $3000 and current listing price of ONLY $199,900 , my retirement is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for the right buyer!
Property photos from extensive remodel -- unfortunately due to previous lessee neglect, the interior needs new flooring in some areas and some TLC overall -- we have reduced listing price by over $120,000 to accommodate interior conditions -- exterior is in good condition and has newer roof.
*WITH DRASTICALLY REDUCED LISTING PRICE, NO REALTOR SOLICITATIONS PLEASE*
Serious buyers may call 814 - 347 - 5202 for additional information and/or to schedule property viewing
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 6,500
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1.30 Acres
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed