|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Side entry garage with abundance of parking.
Spacious foyer opens to the large gathering room.
Tons of natural light, built-in bookcases, gas fireplace and French doors that open to the screened-in porch with EZBreeze window system.
Keeping this home clean is easy with its wonderful central vacuum system throughout the home; it even includes a port in the garage for vacuuming the cars.
Kitchen has a large island with plenty of cupboards and drawers for storage.
Kitchen has 20' of Silestone countertops with a 3' x 6' Silestone island.
The kitchen nook offers plenty of space for a family meal.
Three bedrooms and a full bath are tucked away on a private wing of the home along with a large laundry room and linen closets.
Charming Powder Room located close to the kitchen.
Bedrooms closets, laundry room and linen closets offer custom wire shelving with wonderful storage.
The opposite wing of the home features a large Owner's Suite and includes custom California-style closet shelving with ample shelving and hanging space; the Owner's Bath highlights an oversized shower with double shower heads and an air bubble tub. The Owner had the tub motor installed remotely to eliminate noise.
The upstairs has a large bonus room
Additionally, there is a cozy theater room and private office with a skylight.
You'll love the wonderful storage in the home, the extra large garage and a deck to enjoy the cool spring nights.
Interior of home has been repainted November 2018 with fresh updated warm whites and soothing tones creating a palate that's move-in ready. Carpets professionally cleaned April 2019. Septic Tank pumped in January 2019.
110 Holly Lane is conveniently located great dining and quaint shopping near Downtown Greer.
Greer Country Club is open to the Community:
18 Hole Golf / Putting Green / Clubhouse / Fitness Room / Banquet & Dining / Swimming Pool ($1200/year family membership)
Present Lender's Approval Letter in order to schedule a private showing.
This home won't last long!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,586
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 20
- Master: 20 x 20
- Bedroom 2: 10 x 11
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 11
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 11
- Family Room: 17 x 24
- Kitchen Nook: 8 x 8
- Bonus Room: 18 x 24
- Office: 13 x 13
- Sunroom: 8 x 16
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed