|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The Residences at Legacy Place development provides a lovely resort-style lifestyle. Enjoy the gorgeous pool, hot tub, grill area, clubhouse, fitness and business center, tennis courts and playground in this gated and secure community. A quintessential shoppers dream with the fabulous Gardens Mall, Whole Foods, movie theater and plethora of restaurants in the immediate area. Convenient and ideal location mere minutes to several area stunning beaches as well as I-95 and the Turnpike to whisk you away to nearby vibrant and elegant Palm Beach Island or additional cities south. Direct, walking access to gate entrance to the Shoppes at Legacy. Pet-friendly. Low HOA. Manager on site. Renting by unit owner is allowed. Great opportunity for primary or second home.
This unit is in a very quiet, desirable location within the development and comes with an assigned parking space directly in front of the unit. It is located on the second floor of a three-floor building with an open split floorplan. The 2 master bedroom suites have large walk-in closets and spacious bathrooms. Open layout eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, in-sink disposal, ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, electric range and oven. Pantry, desk nook with shelves and marble counter, spacious cabinets. Spacious closet space throughout. Laundry and linen closet with washer and dryer. Easy install hurricane shutters.
PLEASE NO REALTOR SOLICITS.
- Square Feet: 1,309
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed