|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM HOME ON NICE ACREAGE
Truly my dream home, just too much of it !
We are thinking about retirement and this property is a place for growing family.Its unique in that because it was a huge addition to an existing dwelling, you can easily have a mother in law or separate living quarters with its own entrance. Only the kitchen would need to be shared.
The bedrooms are all over sized. # with laminate flooring, 2 with brand new carpet.
Very isolated, there are neighbors but you can not see them and the home is not visible from the road.
Mature Fruit trees and beautiful flowering perennials. 1.5 acre Fenced area as well as invisible fence .
SELLING AS IS , as there is always work to be done here.
2 central heating and cooling units , 1 of them is just 5 years old. New roof ,above ground pool as well as a new wood stove in the family room that helps tremendously in the winter with the electric bill.
It was at one time my intention to open a boarding facility for dogs, as a result there is a new 50 x 30 feet steel building on the property with a very nice cement foundation. The fencing is surrounding this and could be used for any type of domestic animal.
Most of the home has new laminate or carpeting ( in guest bedrooms}
Huge front porch that gets the morning sun with a small rock garden surrounding that is a great gathering place.
The kitchen is enormous with a built in pantry, loads of cabinet and counter space. Open plan to dining area that sits in front of french doors overlooking the back deck with wooded views.
Central vacuuming system and propane rinnai water heater . This provides endless hot water and helps keep the electric bill down quite a bit.
Intercom system throughout ,that we have never used and it would probably need to be updated. It also may have a security feature as well. I just never familiarized myself .
Jetted tub in the master bathroom as well as a separate shower stall. 2 Huge walk in closets in the master bedroom.
There are honestly just too many wonderful things about this property that I'm sure I can not name them all. Its with a heavy heart that we place it on the market.
Again, this is an as is sale.
Recent published real estate information quoted 123$ per square foot as an average cost when buying a home in the united states. That would put a price tag of 381,000, and that's without considering the large beautiful property the home is situated on.
I am willing to negotiate price to some degree but I will not take responsibility for the small fix's around the place that would obviously be pointed out by a home inspection.
Hope to upload pictures of the building and fencing soon.
I have large dogs on the premises which makes allowing realtors to show the property when I am gone is near impossible. Thought I would try this out and see what kind of response I get .
Finally ,please understand that my photos are far from professional but I hope someone will be looking for just this kind of place and fall in love with it immediately as I did.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,100
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed