|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This listing features a beautiful custom built home completed in 2010. Located in exclusive and covenant protected Bell Terre subdivision in Madison County, Mississippi. Belle Terre features a large clubhouse, playground and salt-water pool available for residents.
This home features a large custom landscaped yard with a sprinkler system. All brick home with large front porch and cypress columns.
Large master bedroom with large walk in closet and huge bathroom: Bedroom flooring is reclaimed stained hard pine. Bathroom features double vanities, stand up shower and whirlpool/ Jacuzzi tub. The bathroom is completely finished in custom tile. Closet features custom cabinetry and is design built to be reinforced and used for tornado/storm shelter.
Large laundry room with custom cabinetry and utility sink: Plenty of storage and counter space.
Two additional bedrooms located down the hall and separated by a full bath. Both bedrooms are large (can accommodate queen size beds and furniture.) carpeted and feature large walk in closets
Three custom Red Cedar French doors lend access to a foyer with reclaimed hard pine floor. Double brick arches separate the foyer from the den. The den features fourteen foot ceiling, continuation of pine flooring and a gas fireplace with brick hearth and brick from floor to ceiling. This is a large space ideal for entertaining.
Also from the foyer is access to the formal dining room also with hard-reclaimed pine flooring, fourteen-foot ceilings and a custom chandelier.
Large kitchen, dining and keeping are merged together in an open floor plan. These areas are all finished with stained and scored concrete flooring. Kitchen is designed for an active chef. All counter space and island are completed in granite. Kitchen features all Kitchen Aide appliances; gas commercial stove top and double ovens. Built in hot water access to stovetop. Island has a built in prep sink and custom cabinets. Huge walk-in pantry and storage space: Many custom design specialty storage areas built throughout kitchen.
Keeping area is vast and offers ample living and lounging space for the whole family. Custom cabinets, hardwood ceiling and large windows add to the atmosphere of this area.
A staircase with custom rails and had pine flooring lead to a bedroom suite up stairs. This bedroom is huge and allows for a lounging area as well. A full custom tiled bathroom and large walk-in closet finish this living area.
Additionally, the upstairs has a bonus room. This room is perfect for a bedroom, playroom or study.
The three-car garage is very large and can accommodate two full size (SUV) vehicles easily. The third bay can be used as a garage or utility storage. Additionally, a utility room housed in the garage with custom cabinets and a large utility sink.
Large covered back porch with Cyprus columns and space for a full set of patio furniture.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.85 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed