|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
3 beds 2 baths 1,570 sq ft Single-Family Home
Built in 2003, 0.32 acres lot size. Asking $269,000
One-level living in hidden jewel of a subdivision! This modern home has an open floor plan and plenty of updates. Home offers granite counter tops and upgraded bathrooms, plus a spacious living room with a natural gas fireplace. Original hardwood floors, in main rooms, tile in kitchen and bathrooms. New laminate in bedrooms. Master suite is huge, showroom master bath, and a large walk in closet.
Move - in ready! House is very efficient; electric bills were well under $100.00! I love the fireplace on the cold wintry nights and the tub / Jacuzzi. Walk in partial basement is great, dry concrete floor, with tons of storage space. Back deck perfect for grilling and star gazing. Decorative back yard fence makes it safe for the kids and pets.
Chestnut Ridge Subdivision is hidden from traffic but still minutes to Hendersonville, 1-26,
Easy walk to St Pauls Mountain Winery and apple orchards. Beautiful Mountain views all year long. Not pinned up to neighbors house, not an over crowded subdivision. NO HOA. Neighbors care for their property and each other. Walk in quiet and safe roads, talk to neighbors, no worries at all.
Beds: 3, Bath: 2 full, Ceiling fans, high ceilings. Heating and Cooling: Heating: Heat pump, Electric, Gas, Central Air/heat
Appliances included: Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
Extra-large two car garage, built in space with metal storage cabinets, perfect space for work shop.
Built in electrical transfer panel in garage, quickly connect your generator and never lose power, although we never needed it in many years. Extra wide concrete drive to park trailer, boat or additional car.
Septic tank just serviced, good for about 5 years, HVAC system has had bi-annual servicing. No smoking ever in house,
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,570
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed