|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Shrouded in Nature for seclusion, perched in pastoral setting for inspiration and replete with green technology for its sustenance, this classic contemporary dwelling renders more than an enhanced living experience. Its novel architectural design provides abundant space for family life, professional/business accommodations and venues for indoor/outdoor activities. The exceptional dwelling complex has been featured on HGTV and printed media.
-Sprawling open-floor space with natural brightness piercing throughout its glass-block enclosure and ideally positioned skylights, windows and glass doors.
-Lower level living area flows openly from foyer, to living room, dining room, kitchen, TV room, media room and intersecting 6 feet-wide hallways. Four bedroom, two full bath areas are enclosed, accordingly, for privacy plus a conveniently accessible utility room and supermarket-type pantry are closed off.
-Large-format Italian porcelain floor tile throughout the first level enables traffic without wear and tear
-Second floor space is ideal for professional, or business, operations including office and storage facility.
-Start your workday as you move from the bedroom to the workplace by way of ascending a uniquely crafted spiral staircase. Avoid driving and sitting in traffic for several hours and become more productive in your home based enterprise. Take breaks from the work activities and step out into fresh air onto the wrap-around adjacent deck (large enough to ride a bicycle on it), or seek refreshing shade under the colorful sail shade retreat below on its own mini plaza.
Indoor/Outdoor Activity Venues
-Experience a new convenience in gardening for your very own fruits and vegetables nearly all year round. An adjoining greenhouse permits you to control the seasons for growing both conventional and exotic plants/trees directly on abundantly terraced soil. Potted planting is optional.
-Outdoor family recreation is possible with an official size bocce court with granite powder surface (80 feet X 13 feet). In winter, the court can be converted into an ice-skating rink by flooding the frozen surface with additional water.
-Green Township, NJ, a community evolving into a horse farm heaven.
-Renowned Green Hills K-12 Public School plus Newton Regional High School
-Easy access to Interstate Highway 80, Route 206 and Route 46
-one hour drive to Manhattan, NY, the world center for commerce and culture
-Close to Pocono resorts area, as well as, a reasonable distance to New Jersey beaches
-Gently sloping 6 acres: 3 acres landscaped and adorned with rock crafted walls, 3 acres natural growth filled with evergreens, walnut trees, wild cherry trees, oak, raspberry bushes, etc.
-Circular paved driveway and ample parking spaces
-225 feet road front
-Eligible for farmland assessment
-4,700 square feet living area on two levels
- 3,300 square feet lower level (can accommodate disabled free movement)
-1,400 upper level
-500 square feet separate storage space, climate controlled
-Adjoining Car Port, spaces for up to 3 cars
-Greenhouse with terraced soil, 50 feet X 36 feet; 12 feet high
-Design of structure was inspired by the use of two classic architectural elements. One is the Greek column. The other is the Roman arch. The combination of both components into a form of contemporary space and modern ambiance enables the creation of maximum open environment and flexibility of interior wall removal, when desired.
-Inherent circular shape makes structure appealing to the eye, but also more resistant to natural disasters.
-Well and septic
-All electric house augmented by a 10 kW solar system with tie to grid for meter reversal. Panels are cleverly laid and stealth to the observer
-Efficient and reliable geothermal heating and cooling system, 2-zone system, also produces hot water in 80-gallon tank
-Salt-free water softening system
-Induction range and convection stove in kitchen enables fast production of culinary delights
-Intrusion alarm system tied to central station
-Surveillance system guards perimeter 24/7
-Smoke detectors in all enclosed spaces
Frank at below info
111 Hibler Rd.
Greendell, NJ 07839
- Square Feet: 4,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed