|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 full bath condo in a gated community with a screened in porch with high ceilings overlooking the 8th hole at Arrowhead country club and also a beautiful pond with fountain view!.
Condo is in great shape! Granite countertops, nice kitchen cabinets, all hard surface flooring throughout the house in tile/wood. Absolutely beautiful windows and tons of room in the bedrooms with nice master baths , HUGE size tub and plenty of room.
There's a large window in the master bedroom overlooking the pond and it is absolutely stunning!
Long sink in master bath with separate makeup area.
A separate laundry room with wall cabinets for full size washers and dryers and tons of extra storage.
There is also outside storage for your beach gear and golfing equipment.
The appliances are stainless steel and come with the property along with a refrigerator.
The washer and dryer are white and will also remain as well as the window treatments.
The HVAC was replaced in 2017 and also had a complete remodel...new cabinets,new flooring, new tile etc Looks new!
A separated 2nd bedroom suite with a pocket door that will close off your guests for privacy.
There is also a third bedroom.
Several walk-in closets. The master bedroom even has his and hers closets!
Anything you want this condo has it!
A gorgeous large screened in porch tiled also with ceiling fan and high ceilings.
Ready to move in!
Home is in an extremely convenient location with entertainment, restaurants, and close to all major highways ,making getting around in Myrtle Beach very convenient for you. A very short drive to the beach . (maybe 15 minutes)
This unit would make a beautiful primary or second home for someone.
DON'T MISS THIS BABYDOLL OF A CONDO !!!
Call, text or email and leave your name and number and information on your rental or mortgage history. ALL CALLS will be returned.
ATTENTION REAL ESTATE AGENTS. We are not interested in listing this with an agent as we already have an agent in Myrtle Beach and if we did choose to list a property it would definitely be with him. If you would like to bring a client to see the property please email me and I would be happy to show your client. The way you will be paid is anything you collect over and above the down payment will be your fee. You will collect it directly from your client outside of our closing. Our terms will not change.
PLEASE, no unsolicited phone calls.
Also to NOTE BUYERS we have no interest in selling our notes. Again PLEASE respect this. Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.
Condo should be available around the 15th of December.
Please email ,text or leave a message with your information about your rent or mortgage history with your name phone number and/ or email address and all calls or correspondence WILL be returned. Phone 704 460-2606.
We only owner finance for someone with a great mortgage or rental history that is verifiable. The purchase price is 139900 with $7,500 down and we will finance the balance of $132400. The dues are $268 per month and include your master insurance, (there is a separate ho-6 policy to cover your inside condo) your exterior maintenance, all of the common elements, also the pool, basic cable and trash and pest control.
This condo was built in 2003 and is all on the first floor, one story, so no stairs!!!!. It is also an end unit. Such a pretty quiet peaceful view!
The total house payment, including the property taxes, the homeowners insurance, the HOA dues, as well as your principal and interest payment, is $1500 a month!
We have the right condo and we are looking for the right buyer! You will definitely want to take a look at this cutie. 704-460-2606
- Square Feet: 1,250
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed