|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Cape Cod, Adorable bungalow located on a quiet street in the heart of town within walking distance to shops, schools, and parks! This home has a full unfinished walk out basement leading to a large fenced back yard with shed and detached garage. Large living room, sunny kitchen with built-ins, corner cabinets, large closets. Hardwood under carpet, large picture windows and charm throughout. Three very large closets. Legal: Willow Ln NE 1/4 Sec 29-9-8E Lot 10.
A MUST SEE! A MUST BUY! ALMOST EVERYTHING UPDATED!
Many many updates...too many to mention. New garage roof 2017. Water heater 2017. Furnace 2017. Added 14 inches attic insulation, floor joists insulated, and walls, and whisper green vent, nest thermostat. All new paint. All new ceiling and wall lamps upstairs. New step on driveway side of house, and new screen door. added shower in bathroom, new vanity, new medicine cabinet, new storage cabinet. All new deadbolts and locks on house and garage. updated electric and added lots gsi outlets. New faux wood blinds in three rooms of house, $800. New hardware and new linoleum in the kitchen and basement. Added a great deal of landscaping and trees in the yard. If can sell without realtor fees, will sell much less. Updates continue. Many of the pictures do not show the updates. Foundation on house and garage has been painted. Living room 19x12. Kitchen 12x13. Master bedroom 12x12. Bedroom 2., 12x10. Parcel Id: 1429202033. There is one bedroom that has curtains and that is the knotty pine room. New roof 2018.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 872
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1948
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed