|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home was custom built by the owner in 1988, It is a beautiful house overlooking the Hudson River. Upon entering you are greeted by open floor plans and cathedral ceilings, accompanied by two skylights and a gas fireplace with marble wall. The dining room features a marble wet bar, and the family room with atrium windows wall. The kitchen opens to the family room, and has 33 feet of granite counters, a sub-zero refrigerator, Jenson-Aire gas cook top, and stainless steel electric wall oven and microwave. More features of the kitchen include a dishwasher, instant hot water, garbage disposal, natural stone back-splash and extensive storage. An All marble powder room with a window, Screened in River-view porch with 3 skylights, Open deck overlooking the river with gas grill. The Upper level of the house contains the master suite complete with cathedral ceilings, wood beams, river-view windows, a walk-in and regular closets. The master bath also has cathedral ceilings and 2 skylights. Windows overlooking the hudson are above a 2 person jacuzzi bath and a nearby separate shower, double sinks, vanity counter, and all tile walls & floors. The Loft has potential to be a library, sitting area, office, or extra bedroom. With hardwood floors, and river-views. The Lower level features 3 bedrooms, 2 with sliders to private river-view decks. This level also has a full bath with tub & shower with ceramic tile. Abundant storage with various closets, walk-ins.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)