|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You will fall in LOVE with our completely renovated family home the moment you drive up and see the towering trees and lushly landscaped yard of easy to maintain flowering plants, ever-green shrubs and carpet grass. Located just off John Stockbauer Drive and a quick shot to Zac Lentz Parkway it is close to schools, shopping, restaurants, hospitals, doctors, pharmacys and the public lighted walking, running and biking trails and the Splash Pond too! Its also offers a quick trip to the downtown area. It is an excellent choice for a young family or someone looking to down size.
This charming and comfortable home offers many features you are looking for with recent kitchen and bathroom updates. Its spacious, open, and well-built with a soaring living room vaulted/beamed ceiling, walls of windows to add natural light, wood burning fireplace, beautiful real wood cabinetry, updated flooring, a brand-new roof and so much more!
The "Garden Home" has a blooming and producing personal sized garden that has been tilled, rowed and planted and was designed for easy maintenance and replanting for seasons to come. As you watch it bloom and grow, it will allow you to bring delicious, organic fresh fruits and vegetables straight to your table from your own backyard!
The tree shaded back patio provides a lovely evening spot to grill outdoors and to relax. You even get your own palm tree with this yard! Perfect to pop up a pool to splash and play in and/or to enjoy a fruity drink with an umbrella in it beside this big guy!
Our neighborhood is friendly, and it has been so nice to know most of our neighbors. As it is time that we say good-bye, this home is now ready to welcome its next family, and begin creating new memories with you. So hurry up to come see it today!
With these amenities this property won't last long! I am now booking private showings for qualified buyers. Call me TODAY to make this your own!
- Square Feet: 1,628
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.15 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed