|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Large kitchen that is also one large room with dining and living room that has a fire place and large sliding doors that pocket into the walls. . The kitchen has plenty of counter space and a HUGE butcher block island, built in refrigerator and freezer drawers, wine fridge, party size ice maker, two sinks, Wolf 6 burner w/ griddle and huge walk in pantry. Nook area in kitchen can be used as a breakfast nook or as a bar.
The split floor plan has a game/bonus room on the kids side that has 4 bedrooms. 3 are good sizes and 1 is very large. There are Jack-n-Jill bathrooms in between the bedrooms.
The Master bedroom suite is very large to afford you a sitting area for your enjoyment. large walk in closet with a large master bath; two separated vanities and sinks, one with a makeup counter. Large dual headed shower, separated bathtub and private water closet.
large laundry room with same cabinetry as throughout the house and a utility sink. Across from the laundry room is a built in two person office area with sliding barn doors.
The backyard is beautiful with a large covered patio area for dinning furniture and couch, chairs, etc. There is a modern gazebo next to the pool to provide shade for sun chairs and the pool is surrounded by a privacy fence that does not obstruct the golf course view. Built in grill with a gas line. Plenty of room to build a sports court.
4 car garage with a space large enough between to store a golf cart. Large boat/RV garage that could also be used for car storage, a workshop, etc. Private gym with sliding doors to the golf course, gym sponge floor, mirrored on one side, separate heating and ac unit.
Scottsdale zip code but Phoenix taxes and water/trash services, no HOA, plenty of storage and closets, full landscaping, water softer, RO water system, sound throughout the house inc. outside with the exception of the kids side of the house, very private and excluded from neighbors, plus plus plus... very upcoming next Arcadia!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 5,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed