|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Ascending the stairs to the Greatroom, the design elements will immediately capture your attention.
The dining area is large enough to seat eight for dinner underneath the customer Italian chandelier imported by the current owner. Custom granite island in the kitchen area has room to seat five additional guests - making this the perfect gathering place for friends and family. A built-in wall oven and microwave are the ideal complements to the five-burner gas cooktop, making this kitchen a chef's delight. With an abundance of cabinets and a full-size walk-in pantry, kitchen storage is plentiful. Under/Over cabinet LED's beautifully accent the herringbone-patterned white backsplash stretching from countertop to ceiling. With every detail thought of - the trash/recycle compartments are hidden within the island cabinets. Appliances are GE Cafe top of the line; the refrigerator includes a built-in Keurig Coffee maker with hot water dispenser in the door.
The living area with its gas log fireplace and 7.1 built-in surround sound speakers create a space perfect for relaxing or experiencing your favorite movie genre. The adjacent parkway-facing patio is ideal for sipping a cup of coffee or enjoying the neighborhood.
The third floor includes two en-suite bedrooms located on opposite ends of the house. Entering the master suite, a dry coffee bar with extra storage sits immediately to your left; included in the master is a 5.1 Surround sound speaker system. The master bath jacuzzi style jetted tub with an adjacent walk-in shower provides a spa-like experience. A combination of rain showerhead, three body jets, and handheld sprayer are the perfect tools for an ideal showering experience. Just past the double vanity sinks is a walk-in closet with a floor-to-ceiling shoe rack and a built-in lingerie chest. Windows on the third and fourth floors are equipped with Somfy Motorized roller shades, operational through the Somfy App or remote control.
The rooftop deck with extensive views to the north and south is plumbed with gas and water connections, creating an entertainment area ideal for almost any outdoor occasion.
The home includes many Smart Home features: lighting switches in strategic areas are Apple/Alexa compatible. The HVAC system is zoned for each floor and functional via the Nexia App.
Yard maintenance is included in the annual HOA fees of $1300.00 (current rate).
Other convenience features: Tankless gas water heater, wired alarm system with smoke detectors, Samsung Washer and Dryer (18 months old), and attached two-car garage with automated opener.
This impeccable property is a showplace waiting for you.
- Square Feet: 2,347
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.04 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed