|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A little history about this house. It was originally built as part of the Estate where the legendary Triple Crown winner, Affirmed, was born. Stunning views of world class horses and farms abound from every window of the house. Whether you are sitting on your covered front porch enjoying your morning coffee or taking in the views on the back patios sipping your favorite wine, while listening to the beautiful water features, you will appreciate the $60,000 in custom landscaping that accentuates this equine property.
Designed with entertaining in mind, the stack stone sitting areas highlight the gardens and trees, which are also exquisitely illuminated at night, adding to this beautiful backdrop.
The open concept kitchen, living, dining, and sitting rooms invite entertaining of family and friends. From the gorgeous bay window that paint natures own stunning sunsets, to the remote-control fireplace, the relaxing layout invites conversations and gatherings to abound. The floors in all the rooms but the bedrooms are gorgeous wood like porcelain tiles. Unlike wood, ceramic or vinyl flooring, these floors will last longer, are more stain resistant, resists moisture damage, and are beautifully durable for years to come.
The chef design kitchen features custom built large cabinets, three tall pull-outs spice cabinets, granite counter tops, oil rubbed fixtures and a big island for family and friends gathering. The large refrigerator, dishwasher with built in disposal, 6-burner gas range with convection oven, and built-in pot filler, gives you ease to cooking, and are some of the $20,000 in professional grade stainless steel appliances included in this home. If you are a wine connoisseur, you may appreciate the special wine glass pull out cabinet built next to the wine cooler.
Designed by California Closets, the oversized pantry includes plenty of space for storage, has a built-in desk area, separate area for hanging clothes, and washer and dryer area. The homes smart panel and electrical breaker panel is also found in this room, to allow for easy access.
Each area in the home is prewired for Ethernet, HDMI and cable, on both the top and bottom of the walls so you have a choice of where to put your entertainment centers. The walls are already reinforced so you are not having to struggle hanging your systems.
The oversized master bedroom suite provides privacy and relaxation. It includes a separate sitting area, reading lights over the bed, master bathroom with dual shower controls, and walk in closet designed by California Closet.
The new double pane windows add to the beauty of the house as well as insulates. The ranch home has eight-inch foam insulation, which has resulted in maximum saving on utilities, with a yearly average of $61 a month.
The 1.68 acres boast several magnificent oak trees, striking magnolia trees, and towering palm trees, while accented with surrounded shrubs and flowers. Eight-inch foam insulation extends out under the front and back covered patios, keeping direct sun and associated heat off the areas.
There is also a private patio off the master bedroom, add to the beauty of the outdoors. The front and back patios are already wired with electrical and the back patio has cable and Ethernet outlet for any system you wish to install.
The sprinkler system controls allow for separate settings of each area depending on the requirements of the surrounding shrubbery. There is also an outdoor hot and cold shower and piped gas lines for a fire pit and gas grill for your convenience.
This unique ranch home is nestled in the most desirable area of The Horse Capital of The World, Ocala Florida.
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.68 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed