|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Rare, New Construction on Lookout Mountain with amazing curb appeal! Welcome to this quality construction home featuring beautiful hardwood floors, 10 Ft ceilings, open floor plan, master on the main, covered outdoor deck with fireplace and more! Custom Eat in kitchen with Scarlett's cabinetry, marble countertops, Jenn-Aire and Kitchenaide appliances, large pantry, plus bar area and all open to the family room with gas fireplace and french doors that lead to the covered porch with outdoor, wood burning fireplace, deck and yard below. The master suite is spacious and inviting and has a beautiful master bath with double vanities, a separate jetted tub, tiled showed and water closet. The master closet is over sized as well and attaches to the conveniently located main floor laundry room. There is another flexible room on the main floor that is a perfect home office, cozy den or even a guest room, with a full bath located just off the hallway. Upstairs, is a nice landing that would be ideal as the computer/desk/study area and just down the hallway you will find one private bedroom with a large walk in closet & en suite tiled bathroom. 2 additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom and large walk in closets as well. The bonus room is over the garage and is perfect for kids to play games, watch movies or have a sleepover. There is also walk out storage (that could be finished out for more space) and a second-floor laundry room. Recently added upstairs is tiered home theater, with six large, leather reclining chairs, a Sony 90 inch screen, with two Sony 42 screens above. A two-car garage that fits over-sized SUV's plus extra storage area, completely landscaped yard and it even has its own putting green!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,105
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
Explore: Lookout Valley / Lookout Mountain
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed