|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Half acre lot. Fully fenced providing privacy as well as a great yard for pets. Back yard setup is easy for entertaining and family. Fenced Garden area with fruit trees, raised raspberry plants and open area for planting each year. Back yard Playset and deck well shaded by the mature landscaping in hot summer afternoons.
Easy flat driveway fits 3 cars wide perfect for parking and family play at the basketball hoop. An additional gravel parking space as well with gated gravel parking behind it great for RV or boat. 2 car attached garage with plenty of built in storage. Additional detached shed with dog doors as well.
The open tri-level plan means there are very few stairs and easy living between the levels which is fantastic for any age. Modern upgrades in the last 7 years include: Full Kitchen Remodel, interior paint, all lighting, Jetted Tub with dual shower, full basement remodel, lighting upgrade, all new flooring and more.
Gas Range, Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher included. Other appliances, furniture and dog kennel available for purchase as well.
County maintained roads in subdivision. SO NICE to be plowed out early!!
On site septic
Radiant Heat in main level floor and baseboards throughout. Gas water heater
Heated main bathroom floors
Flathead electric average $73
Northwestern Energy average $65
Home is currently a full time office as well so expect your utilities to be lower if you are not using similar.
Tax bill under $2000
Evergreen water average $20
Evergreen Waste pickup $50 / quarter
- Square Feet: 1,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1979
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed