|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Charming townhouse overlooking Lake Albert in the Lake Burden neighborhood of Windermere, Florida, which is few miles away from DisneyWorld. The townhouse is in direct view of Magic Kingdom's fireworks, which strikingly reflect on the lake.
The townhouse is the second unit from the right of a seven-townhouse complex built in 2007. It is a two-story building consisting of a large living area, full kitchen with a large pantry, and half bathroom on the first floor. On the second floor, there is a master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and bathroom. The master bedroom overlooks the lake and DisneyWorld fireworks. Two additional bedrooms in the back share a second bathroom that opens into the corridor. Also, there is a bonus room with washer, dryer, and space for clothes hanging and ironing board on the second floor. There is a private fenced patio between the house and the detached garage on the back. Car entrance to the two-car garage is through a service road and a ramp that belongs to the property and can park two extra vehicles.
A garden beautifies the front of the townhouse complex, and the building is just a block away of picnic areas, a children playground, and two tennis courts. There is a jogging/walking trail around Lake Albert with manicured gardens. All these areas including the green areas at the front of the townhouse are available to the owners, and the homeowner's association takes care of them.
In November of 2015, the private clubhouse and pool for the neighborhood were completed. Both, the clubhouse and the pool are few blocks away from the property.
Lake Burden is an eclectic neighborhood where rental apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and single-family homes, some of them in the million dollar value range coexist. Highway 535 (Winter Garden Vineland road) is readily accessible easing transportation from and to Lake Burden. Highways I-4 and 429 are each approximately 20 minutes away.
Windermere contains five primary and secondary schools all of them with rates above 8. One of the best schools is Windermere Elementary School, which is rated 10. Public schools in Windermere are part of Orange County. There is a Fire Station and Walgreens pharmacy at walking distance and a Center Care Clinic 20 minutes away. A recently built shopping center that includes a Publix supermarket and a gas station is right across highway 535. The Winter Garden Village shopping center is also 20 minutes away including Cracker Barrel, McDonald's, and Panera Bread, and restaurants, Starbucks, Lowe's, Target, Petsmart, and many other shops.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,448
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed