|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
40 ft. ceilings in the living room and Italian marble floors offers an open spacious feeling for entertaining, custom fireplace which looks like a piece of art soaring to 40' and is separating the custom made 10 person dinning room and 2 buffets with elk horn inlays in the formal dinning room. A separate casual dinning room seating six is off from the large gourmet kitchen with center island cooking and additional seating. Also on the main floor is an entertainment area with a large Bar and pool table. There is a 12 person red wood sauna and hot tub downstairs as well.
Outside you can enjoy taking a swim in the oversized heated pool, entertain at the built-in kitchen/bar or walk along the bridge to the 8 person orthopedic hot tub gazebo. There are two stocked ponds with over 500 fish - 10 species - circle of life. You can impove your tennis skills on the professional size lighted tennis court and basketball court with a covered viewing area. This home also features an outdoor entertainment area with over 1,500 sq. ft of deck and pavers, half of it under cover with a seating for 40 people. It also features an air condition indoor/outdoor bar and a large fire pit to make you comfortable, while watching your favorite shows and movies your own 8'x20' outdoor movie theater - which has a 6,500 lumens/ $12,000 commercial high definition projector. You can also grow flowers and vegetables in the architecturally designed garden. You will feel like you are at a 5-Star resort. If you are looking for a home with a WOW factor you found your home.
More HIGHLIGHTS of the property include: No HOA, Full Property 80 KW Generator, City Water System, Whole House H20 Filter and Purification System.
Price $2,350,000.00 Fully furnished Call to schedule viewing Randy (954)494-1448
- Square Feet: 9,800
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5.5
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.50 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed