|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Large & Open Floorplan
2 car garage (attached)
1793 sq. ft.
Ground Level location
AMENITIES & FEATURES:
*Upscale single-level two-story condominium residence
*Community fitness center and resort-inspired swimming pool
*1.5 miles to Red Rock Casino and Downtown Summerlin
*Modern open-style floorplan
*9 foot ceilings heights (8 feet in soffit areas)
*Private patios or balcony
*Custom sheen two-tone paint throughout the home in Requisite Grey
*Separate laundry room or closet
DESIGNER CUSTOM INTERIORS WITH LUXURY APPOINTMENTS
*Two-panel white interior doors
*Upgraded white fit-and-finish detail including 6" base molding
*Luxury engineered wood floors in the kitchen, living and dining areas
*Luxurious Broadloom carpet with 6 lb. carpet pad
*Porcelain tile floors in the entry, laundry room and bathrooms
*Homecrest Arbor Shaker cabinetry in Willow Grey
*Stylish-modern chrome hardware throughout
*Luxury stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package: (1) 30" 5.8 cubic foot free standing smart gas
range (2) 1.9 cubic foot smart over-the-range microwave with scan-to-cook technology (3) 47 decibel
24" built-in Smart Dishwasher with stainless steel tub
*Custom bullnose edge One Quartz solid surface countertop with 6" backsplash
*Moen 18 gauge double bowl stainless steel under mount sink
*Moen Align Spring pull-down style faucet
*Homecrest Arbor Shaker cabinetry with modern chrome hardware
*Piedrafina Carrara marble countertops with flat polish edge and 6" back splash
*12"x 24" porcelain tile floors
*Walk-in shower in master bath with porcelain tile finish (per plan)
*Homecrest Arbor Shaker cabinetry with modern chrome hardware
*Programmable Nest Learning Thermostat for energy savings
*Nest Hello doorbell
*Recessed can lights and rocker switches throughout the home
*USB equipped outlets in kitchen and master bedroom
*Utilities include water, sewer, garbage/recycling
* Tenant pays, cable, telephone, power, gas
Within one half mile residents have access to Albertsons, dry cleaning, restaurants and more at Vista Commons. Within 1.5 miles is Red Rock Casino and Downtown Summerlin providing access to upscale dining, shopping and entertainment. Coronado is 20 miles to The Strip and McCarran Airport.
Elementary school is Billy and Rosemary Vassilladis, middle school is Sig Rogich and the high school
is Palo Verde. Please call or go online the Clark County School District, www.ccsd.net, to verify
information as boundaries and availability are subject to change without notice.
HOA - $270/month includes gated community, community pool/spa, fitness center, management & Summerlin Masterplan dues.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,793
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed