|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Bring your boat. newly renovated cape on quiet dead end street just steps away from Senix Creek offering private dock slip. Fireplace with insert,mahogonay wrap around porch, granite kitchen, central air, full basement, hardwood floors, new pool liner and filter, professional landscaped yard with lighting front and back, radiant heat in master bath, steam shower, home generator, 1 car detached, no flood insurance needed, taxes under 10k.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,850
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1950
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.30 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)