|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
An open concept dining & living room with the combination of carpet & wood flooring (21x14.5). Full length mirror extends from dining to living and is accented by wood fireplace in the living room. There is one 1/2 bath on main level. A small deck is attached off the living room. The patio/deck door features sealed the glass panes with blinds inside the panes with easy-access tilt and raise operators to control light and privacy, never need dusting and are safe for pets and children.
The main entrance is tiled and features cathedral ceiling to the second floor with an extended ceiling fan.
Second level features two bedrooms; the master is 13x16 with a walk-in closet (5x6), cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan. The second bedroom is 12x11 with dual closets, cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan. The full bathroom features contemporary fixtures & a spa tiled shower (two entrances from hallway & master bedroom). Access to a standup attic is via master closet ladder. Master bedroom comes with contemporary bedroom set featuring two chests and a dresser and three floor to ceiling wardrobes, two nightstands and a queen-size bed.
A finished basement(17x17) leads to a one-car garage with extra space for storage. A 2019 installed AirTemp gas furnace heats the condo, a two-year-old Rheem 30-gallon 30k BTU supplies hot water and 24 ton Carrier air conditioner supplies cooling for the entire condo.
A Honeywell security system is in place with two motion sensors and four door/window sensors. The front door and the basement door are secured with keypad locks and automatic locking after 30 seconds (ZWave Compatible). The condo has ethernet drops in strategic locations for smart TV's, computers and any other networked components.
All window treatments remain with condo making it move in ready!
Community: Fox Meadow Condominiums are built on a hill and east facing units up on the hill have a beautiful view of the Glastonbury hills. The hilly terrain is great for walkers looking for a good work out. Fox Meadows Condominiums are centrally located between Rt 9 and I-91, off Woodbridge Drive and R372. It is a short drive to the supermarket, stores and restaurants on Rt 372 and to Middletown to the south.
Property Type: Condominium
Built from 1979
# of Units: 330
Styles: Townhouses and Ranch-style units
Bedrooms: 1, 2- and 3-bedroom units
Baths: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 or 3.5 baths
Fireplace: Some units have a fireplace
Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
Heating System: Warm Air
Cooling System: Central Air
Laundry: In unit
Basement: Some units do not have basements while others have partial or full basements, some of which are walkout basements.
Decks/Patios: Most units have a deck
Garage(s): Varies by unit type; some units do not have a garage, while others have either a 1-car or 2-car garage under the unit.
Amenities: Club House, pool, tennis courts, basketball courts
Age Restricted: No
- Square Feet: 1,352
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1979
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed