|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
1326 sq ft Home - Extra Room 360 sq ft - 1686 sq ft total
This two bedroom, two bath is move in ready with a complete remodel. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet big enough for two solid wardrobes. Some convenient upgrades like a gas tank-less water heater, & a gas furnace tucked away in the attic regulate temperature nicely without intruding on floor space. A newer roof is present with extra venting & a fresh set of gutters. Three new skylights, all new windows & blinds. The home has new siding, & decks. The home is VERY well insulated holding in heat in the winter & maintaining a surprisingly cool demeanor in the summertime. The electrical panel has been wired for a generator so life continues when the powers out in the area. Easily upgrade this system to solar. A detached building is present with a storage shed. Next to the storage shed is a 326 square foot area that could be a studio, work shop, home gym or guest area. The space has lights, AC outlets, & a heater. This property is located on a .28 acre double lot that is NOT in the flood zone. This property has a private pull-through driveway great for in & out, or use the space for an RV or extra vehicles. Close to town & the weather is usually better in Otis especially in the summer.
BENEFITS OF THIS FSBO (TAKEAWAYS)
1.) Lower closing price, free from commissions or agent fees.
2.) Faster communication & negotiations direct with seller. Make offers & negotiate in person &/or informally rather then waiting days for responses to written offers.
3.) Flexible Seller with potential for "purchase plan" or partial Owner Will Carry (OWC)
"I'm working with an agent." No problem they are welcome to help.
"How does FSBO work with no agent?" Depends on the situation but basically after reaching an agreement we use a lawyer to do the legal stuff or it can even be done in many cases without one.
"I'm working with a bank or a lender." Most people are since property is a big investment. We can work with your agent, lender, appraiser, bank, you get the idea. The home is expected to meet bank lender requirements.
Email - email@example.com
Phone 541-921-7405 call, txt
This is a one of a kind home in the area market. No other similar homes have been completely remodeled
- Square Feet: 1,326
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
- Built in: 1950
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.28 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed