|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spacious 1+ bedroom 1 bath condo is perfect for the modern homeowner who enjoys an abundance of amenities just moments from the front door.
Highlights of this Home:
2 levels of industrial loft-style living
1+ bedroom plus 1 bath
Bonus office/guest room/entertainment room
1,212 +/- square feet of interior space
Hardwood floors throughout main living floor
One-car parking in secured garage
Secure bike storage
Stunning rooftop deck with views of the hills
Home work options with access to community confernece room
Free Emery Go-Round transportation 1 block away
Just 2 blocks from AC Transit trans-Bay express service to the San Francisco financial district
City Sports Club 2 blocks away
Located along the Emeryville greenway
Blocks to Berkeley Bowl, coffee shops, restaurants, movies and lots of shopping
The moment you open the front door to 1200 65th Street Loft #222 you are immediately greeted with the large expansive space of the open concept living room. Gleaming pergo floors and extra wide factory-style windows provide a beautiful blend of industrial modernity.
The contemporary kitchen features quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances , and is perfect for preparing your favorite recipes. Host fabulous dinner parties in your large dining area which is adjacent to the kitchen and integrated into the open space.
A spacious bonus room ideal for an office, family room, or guest bedroom is offered on the first floor of this home. Two large closets offer storage for bikes, books and boxes.
Upstairs is a spacious bedroom and full bath with tub. A laundry closet upstairs features a stacked washer and dryer.
This home is situated in the bustling Emeryville/Oakland boarder area with easy access to countless shops and restaurants. Just moments from the front door you can hop on to the free Emery Go-Round bus offering access to BART, or the Alameda County Transbay Bus providing easy access to San Francisco. Grab your workout gear and hike or bike on the adjacent greenway or head one block over to the City Sports Club.
Whether this is your first home, your last or right in the middle, this stylish home offers all of the amenities that make life worth living. Come home to 1200 65th Street Loft #222 and start living the good life!
- Square Feet: 1,249
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed