|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home consists of 2 first floor bedrooms each with its own attached full baths and walk in closets. 1st floor laundry with half bath. Fabulous kitchen with large island/eating area, double wall oven (2018), side by side refrigerator (2017), garbage disposal (2016), beautiful cabinets. Mohawk engineered flooring in kitchen and formal dining room. Extra touches... crown molding and solid wood doors and trim, lovely ceiling medallions around ceiling fans and many light fixtures. Large living room.
Basement features a rec room with gas fireplace. Family room has a wood burning stove -this room could be used as the 4 th bedroom (has a closet). Basement bedroom has a walk in closet and its own shower and sink. Another half bath (sink and toilet) and lots of extra storage areas completes the basement.
The backyard is a must see...4 lots completely fenced with double gates across driveway, large covered patio off from the kitchen, connects to a patio with a pergola. This area also has been previously set up for a hot tub. The above ground heated pool has a nice deck and outbuilding that currently doubles as storage and changing area.
Every mans dream....a 4 stall 28x50 garage built behind house. Built in 2014 complete with heat and 200 amp service. This garage currently consists of a work/lift bay, motorcycle storage/work bay, welding room, yard equipment storage bay and wood working bay. Each area has lots of storage, plywood walls, painted floors and many extras. Also has a full attic storage space.
Other extras that needs mentioning is the2 car attached heated garage with door openers. Plenty of parking space for RV, trailers and the driveway can accommodate at least 6 cars at once.
This home is a must see. Beautiful home, beautiful yard and awesome location. Drive by and take a look...call me for an appointment for a tour. Janice.
- Square Feet: 1,619
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1958
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.65 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed