|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The gorgeous kitchen is set up not only for cooking but entertaining family & friends. An amazing island with an electrical outlet in the center has a built in bench you can add a table & chairs to. Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, & cabinetry with plenty of storage are just some of the quality features any homeowner would enjoy.
The kitchen opens up to both the family room & dining room. The family room has a welcoming & comfortable feel to it with a ceiling fan & a cozy gas fireplace.
The dining room & formal living room offer windows at both ends with glimmering light that changes throughout the day as you enjoy a picturesque view.
The main level also includes a half bath, mud room with a closet, & a laundry room with shelves for organization & a closet for storage.
The staircase made with beautiful hardwood leads up to three carpeted bedrooms & a full size bathroom. At the end of the hall sits the master bedroom with both his & hers walk in closets & the master bathroom. The master bath is your own personal spa with kohler fixtures, dual sinks, a steam shower, & vibracoustic hydrotherapy soak tub.
Off of the kitchen is a carpeted stairway leading down to a full sized finished basement including another full bathroom, a significant sized bedroom, a large living area, & a substantial storage room with a wall of shelves.
The basement is a walk out leading to an enormous, well maintained backyard that includes a storage shed at the far end. Off of the living room/kitchen is a full sized deck for entertaining that also leads to the back yard.
Other features include a whole house fan, kohler fixtures throughout, separate service for hot tub, wired for invisible fence, & new furnace in 2019. Windows, siding roof, & outside light fixtures all new in 2014.
Please contact us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or XXXXXXXXXX
- Square Feet: 4,350
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.46 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed