|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The price of this home is $245.000. That is the bottom line. So, unless it becomes a bidding situation that results in my favor, I will not accept offers. I will pay closing cost. The measurements and following information should be verified by you or your agent(s). I bought this place about six months ago, but, am selling due to health issues. House does come partially furnished (subject to revisions) and personal preferences.
Great condition. Sq. Ft. is 1837 under air. Lot dimensions 60' Front, Both sides depth 120' Rear 190' Finished Rear closed in Porch is 170 Sq.Ft. Garage is 486 Sq.Ft. Total S.F. under roof 2,323 Home has 3 Bed-Rooms although one is being used as an office but has a sofa bed. 2 Full baths. CBS with Asphalt Shingles and Gable Roof. Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection done 3-2 2018 to lower Insurance. House is elevated on Concrete Slab with NO possibility of Flood Damage or reason to have Flood Ins. Property Survey and Elevation Cert. done 3- 20 -2018
Updates of work done recently. New Roof 5-6 years ago with (2) new Ultra Beauty SKYLIGHTS in Bathrooms installed 1- 2017. Chimney completely rebuilt due to wood rot in early 2017. Exterior house completely repainted 12- 2016 with some wood replacement. Pavers installed on side walk entrance way with rock garden. New Lenox AC & handler installed 11-2014. New Water Heater installed 1-2018, still under warranty. Sprinkler System. Kitchen completely remodeled with new Sliding door for possible patio in future or POOL. All appliances are top quality. Wood Fireplace totally redone with decorative rock. Opposite wall totally covered with Mirror finish. Floors are redone with top grade Bamboo wood design. Both bathrooms are completely renovated with tile shower/floors cabinets, etc. Bedrooms and walkway's are light Green carpet in great shape. Fans are in every room. Back porch is enclosed with CODE sliding glass windows and pavers on floor with excess to possible Pool. Quality Top load Washer & Dryer. New Cabinets. Stained garage floors. Home includes complete Mid Range, Furniture, Appliances,TV's, and accessories including Kitchen wares, bedroom and bathroom linens. Over $75K was spent to bring this house up to modern standards. Most importantly this home has 100% totally privacy from neighbors on both sides. New Roof 5-6 years ago with (2) new Ultra Beauty SKYLIGHTS in Bathrooms installed 1- 2017. Chimney completely rebuilt due to wood rot in early 2017. Exterior house completely repainted 12- 2016 with some wood replacement . Pavers installed on side walk entrance way with rock garden. New Lenox AC & handler installed 11-2014. New Water Heater installed 1-2018. Digital front door lock. Sprinkler System. Kitchen completed remodeled. All appliances are top quality. Wood Fireplace totally redone with decorative rock. Opposite wall totally covered with Mirror finish. Floors are redone with top grade Bamboo wood design. Both bathrooms are completely renovated with tile shower/floors cabinets, etc. Bedrooms and walkway's are light Green carpet in great shape. Fans are in every room. Quality Top load Washer & Dryer. New Cabinets. Stained garage floors. Home includes complete Mid Range, Furniture, Appliances, and accessories including Kitchen wares, bedroom and bathroom linens. Over $75K was spent to bring this house up to modern standards. HOA fees paid quarterly and includes complete Landscaping, Cable TV, Internet, house painted every 8 years, Sub. Division common areas, Lake, Etc.
- Square Feet: 1,837
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1989
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed