|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
List both for rent and for sale. Please e-mail 1211ArmadaDrive@gmail.com. Will not respond to agents.
For sale by owner only.
Please check www.1211ArmadaDrive.com for more information.
Rare opportunity to own a modern home near the legendary and world famous Rose Bowl. Contemporary design with an attached 2-car garage for a total of 1,705 SF living space. Newly built in 2015, this modern home is a complete new construction from the foundation up. The interior is flooded with natural light featuring a sleek modern design with refined touches throughout! Three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms, open great room. Big multi-purpose room for home office, entertainment or relaxation. Master bedroom balcony and backyard deck for views of surrounding Spanish colonial revival architecture. This state-of-the-art custom built gated home has a long driveway for RV or boat parking, with landscaping, drip irrigation system and motion detection lights. As you walk into a two-story grand entry, the rich hardwood floors, open floor plan and dramatic views are breathtaking. The open living room offers a dramatic view of a constantly changing, visual panorama of color and beauty from the sky to the garden. The fabulous chef's kitchen features a sizable wrap around countertop, tons of cabinet space, stainless-steel appliances, and flows seamlessly into the dining & living areas, making 1211 Armada Dr the perfect home for entertaining! Specially designed walls of glass windows flood this gorgeous home with abundant natural light. An outdoor sitting area separated by glass sliding doors, and an additional powder room complete the first floor. The second-floor master is a signature of sophistication and privacy. With a beautiful rooftop view of Spanish colonial neighborhood, a private balcony with the most amazing views, a spacious walk-in closet, it's the perfect spot to start and end your day. This house is conveniently located in close proximity with the 210 & 134 FWY. Don't miss the opportunity to be less than a 10 min walk to Rose Bowl Loop Trail and Brookside Golf & Country Club, relax and enjoy all the wonderful features this treasure has to offer!
- Square Feet: 1,705
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.13 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Explore: Brookside Park / Arroyo Terrace
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed