|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
IF DOING A SEARCH ON LOCAL TAX RECORDS FROM CLARENDON COUNTY ASSESSOR'S OFFICE, WE WERE INCORRECTLY LISTING ON 1209 HUDSON RD AS A DOUBLEWIDE. WE HAVE SINCE CORRECTED THE INFORMATION WITH THE ASSESSOR'S OFFICE FOR 1213 HUDSON. IN FACT THERE SHOWS NO TAX INFORMATION FOR THE CORRECT ADDRESS FOR 1213 HUDSON. IF YOU DO A SEARCH ON 1209 HUDSON IT WILL BE THE SAME LOCATION! SO WE HAD OUR OWN INDEPENDENT APPRAISAL DONE. WE CAN PROVIDE THE FILE UPON REQUEST.
Recent appraisal range, after adjustments is ~$290,930 - $327,860. It makes this a great value at $300,000 putting a minimum of $40,000 to $50,000 equity into your pocket over sales price. If you're looking for a great deal on a house, check us out. Copy of appraisal will be available at Open House. With Appraisal in hand, banks will approve loan for this house up to $300,000.
As a comparison, a house across the canal, 2719 Lizzle Creek Rd, Zestimate has it value for $238,129 vs ours Zestimate at $93, 579. Check it out for yourself!
Great year around retirement home in quiet community. Hardwood floors, master bathroom with tile floor, 6"walls for extra insulation, Pella doors and windows, enclosed patio with storm doors/screens, skylights, vault ceilings. ceiling fans, 118 ft + or - water front, 16' X 8' floating dock, appliances.
Canal leads to Wyboo Creek section of Lake Marion for some great fishing. Bass Pro tournament set a record for the top 10 finishers for a 4 day 5 fish limit of 100 pounds, 1st place with some 115 pounds! Did I mention the numerous state records for Bass (16.2), Catfish (113.8) or the former WORLD RECORD for Striped Bass (55).
HOME IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. CALL OR TEXT FOR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW HOME
What we love about this home.
Everytime the inspector would check the house he would say we were 'overbuilding' the house We had this built with 6" walls for better insulation, trusses were placed every 16" rather than the 2ft required with tie down straps on each truss, 16" insulation in ceilings, if wiring called for 14 gauge we used 12 gauge, enclosed patio for extended seasonal use. Location is some 12 miles from Manning or Summerton for shopping. Evening time brings out the deer on the lawn. Easy access to main part of Wyboo Creek, private community boat ramp. 3-5 ft depth in channel for boats. Away from main part of lake so year round quiet from boat traffic. Fishing off the dock for bass and panfish. Hardtop road to house. Abundant waterfowl in the canal making for a relaxing experience. Great neighbors!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,535
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 26,364 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed